Chapter 26: Five New RC Debuts + CEO Assistant's Birthday Gift

Start from the beginning

~Scout's POV~

I was putting up all the sticky notes I had collected onto our CEO Assistant Seojung's office door when I heard footsteps. I looked over to see James walking over.

"Did you get the rest?!" I asked.

"Yup." He replied as he walked over, hand full of sticky notes. "Every one from the boys."

"Good." I said with a snicker. "Because there's more boys than girls."

"It'll change eventually." He said, as he started putting sticky notes on the door.

"NO!" I shouted.

"SHHH!" He freaked out. "It's the middle of the night. Quiet!"

"Sorry." I snickered again. "Anyway, you can't just put them on. I'm trying to spell out happy birthday."

"Is there enough for that?" James asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "But I'm going to try. If not, then I'll just put B-Day instead."

James just snickered. I looked at him while he was looking down with a smile after just laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. "You're just adorable."

"Why?" I raised a brow. "Because I'm doing something nice for our CEO?"

"Vice CEO." He corrected.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, him snickering.

"It seriously is such a nice thing for you to do." James said.

"What?" I asked.

"This." He said. "Doing this for her."

"She's apart of the Pinky family." I stated. "I feel it's only right."

"I love how nice you are." He said.

I looked at him. He was just looking at me smiling. I looked away, back to putting sticky notes on.

"Stop." I said.

"Stop what?!" He asked, I could tell he had a smirk on his face.

"Stop looking at me."

"But I like looking at you. You're beautiful."

I looked at him. "This isn't you."

"What do you mean?" He said.

"You're suppose to be our mature strict leader." I replied.

He sighed and turned, leaning against the wall, hands in his pockets. I could tell I pulled the wrong string.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I immediately apoligized. "I didn't mean to offend you or anything."

"You didn't." He said. "I only act that way because I'm one of the oldest members. I don't like acting that way, mature."

He suddenly snickered. "I like being silly and extra, if you will."

I smiled. "You should act like it more then."

He looked at me. "But I thought you said-"

"I want you to be you." I interrupted him. "That's why I said it. But if mature isn't you, then don't be. As the unofficial leader, you should be yourself. Your the leader for a reason, that's never going to change no matter how you act, because on the inside..."

I touched James' heart as I continued to speak.

"You're fit to be a leader."

He smiled then grabbed my hand that was on his chest, resting it in both of his.

"Thank you." He said. "I'll try my best."

"You're already doing great." I told him. "So don't do anything differently other than be yourself, because I think people, including the members, will like you better, because you will truly be you."

He smiled, then snickered as he gave me my hand back.

"Let's finish this so we can sleep." He said.

I nodded in agreement and we continued placing the sticky notes on Seojung's door. Each sticky note had a nice birthday message on it for her and we placed them to where they spelled out "Happy B-Day" since her birthday was today, August 10. James and I were finished about 1:15 and we headed home, both going to bed right away.

*****

-Monday, August 12, 2019~5:57PM-

~Tyson's POV~

We were all in the practice room, waiting for the music video to be posted. We had a projector set up, beaming against one of the walls, hooked up to a laptop. I noticed there was only three minutes left and I suddenly got nervous. As a habit, I grabbed Evelyn's hand, who was sitting beside me. She looked at me and squeezed my hand tight in comfort.

"You're nervous." She said.

I looked at her. She was my best friend and has known me my whole life, there was no way I would be able to lie to her. I just gave her a look and it caused her to hug me.

"Awe, oppa." She said, rocking me in her hug. "Don't be nervous, You'll be fine. Besides, it's just the music video. The real deal isn't until Wednesday."

"I know but...I don't know." I looked down.

She broke our hug and looked at me, her hands still on my shoulders. I looked at her to see her beautiful smile.

"It'll be amazing." She said. "The best one yet!"

Her cuteness caused me to snicker.

"I hope it is." I said.

At that moment, James quieted everyone down as the music video was to be uploaded in less than a minute. He mentioned the five of us debuting, causing everyone to cheer for us. We all had nothing but smiles on our faces. As soon as it was uploaded, James pressed play. We all watched quietly but still cheering and mumbling in awe.

I myself was so amazed with how the music video turned out. It really was a good music video, and I was happy with it, with all of it.

As soon as the music video ended, everyone clapped and cheered, saying things to the member out of the five closest to them.

"See oppa!" Evelyn shook me. "I told you it would be great."

I snickered. "Yeah, you were right."

"Of course I was!" She exclaimed, then giggled.

I snickered and at the moment I was bombarded by the Jeon twins and continued to be congratulated by everyone. After a long while of congratulating and talking about the MV, we decided to all watch other music videos by our company, just for something to do.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Finally updated!! And glad they had a comeback after six months. Next chapter I will introduce the new characters (hopefully) so if there is anybody who wants to add a new character that hasn't for this round of characters yet, please send them to me ASAP. Also, I really liked how I changed James up a little this chapter. I haven't really written him the way it is in his profile I realized so I'm going to try to change it, so I felt this was a good way to introduce doing so. If there is anybody else you guys don't feel I capture them well enough, let me know. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you soon. Biez!
P.S unedited