Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen:

As we head to flight deck my stomach tightens and I grip onto the door handle. I'm glad Andrew does not notice. He will become even more mad then. Mike notices though.

"You okay shorty?" he whispers.

"I'm fine" I whisper back.

We park in the parking lot and I jump out the car with Mikes assistance. The place seems desserted, considering the time right now.

Andrew marches over to the outside tables in flight deck as soon as he notices Andy. My heart is beating really fast, so I get a tighter grip on Mike's arm.

"Why the heck did you touch her?!" Andrew yells jumping over the little gate and this alarms Andy taking him offguard.

"Tell me why?!"

"it was an accident!" He finally gets his voice back.

"Accident my ass!!" Andrew is too agressive. But Andy deserves it. At least there should be someone to yell at him.

Andrew swings his hand but Andy sidesteps and lets him stumble forward. Andrew is a good fighter but Andy is better and I'm afraid Andrew is going to end up getting hurt. Jessie screams and jumps over the little gate trying to get away from the two beating up each other.

"Mike stop them!" I yell pushing him toward them. Oh, god this is not what I wanted.

"No. this is something you just have to let it happen" Mike is calm. As if there are no two people ripping their heads off. He looks as if he is enjoying himself in Hawaii.

With that being said we stand there staring at the two boys just punching the shit out of each other. I can no longer look so i make mikey take me towards a far away bench. Jessie eventually leaves but doesn't hesitate to give me a death glare before. I thought we were friends now? What the heck?

When sounds of the punching and beating each other stops, I make Mike go check to see what has happened. Mikey comes back with Andy following him. My eyes start to tear up when I see his face. His eye is basically purple, his cheek is bruised, and his hands are bloody.

"Hi rissa... can we ... talk?" He hesitantly asks me.

i look at mike and he says "Andrew is in the car waiting for you"

I nod. "I hope this wont take long"

"Sure. If he tries doing anything, just yell alright? We are right there." Mike says before taking his leave.

Andy falls on the bench and scoots all the way to the other side. "Okay, Riss, I --i'm sorry for hurting you. I know I didn't only hurt you physically but over the years I have hurt you emotionally and i am really sorry. But before you say anything about how I say sorry too much let me say something alright?"

I nod and he continues. "I have known you for many years and I have enjoyed every last one. Every year i have learned to love you even more. I know your favorite everything and I know what you do and don't like, I know everything about you. I feel like I am the only one who really understands you, even more than you do yourself. When I got with Jessie I wasn't with her because I wanted to be..."

"What?' I am really confused now, where is he going with this?

"Yeah I only went out with her because I knew I couldn't have the person I truly wanted. I'm sorry that I forgot about you when I was with her but it was the only way I wouldn't get caught up. I try to deny it, I can never forget you, in the back of my mind you are always there..."

"Wha-- Andy, what are you trying to say?" I can feel myself tearing up.

He looks at his car then back at me. "... I love you. I love you with all my heart. Not like the best friend love or family love, like real love, like I want to marry you love. I'm not afraid to say it anymore. Marissa Elaine Parker i love you. I love you so much! i love you i love you i love you!!"