Authors note and Preview.

Hi everyone! Just letting you know that until and unless you read the book you can't judge it. So yeah, we would really appreciate it if you all would actually remove a little of your precious time and read our book. It has been really fun to write all these months. In just four months we completed our book! So yeah. If you like it cool, we love you. If you don't then... it is cool too. We love you all anyways <3

So yeah just a preview here before we actually start.

"Rissa! C'mon let's go! We are getting late." Andy bangs my door for the fiftieth time now.

"Yes. Just two minutes please. I am almost ready" I yell.

Today is prom and we all know that usually people go to proms with their dates or their boyfriend/girlfriend. But in my case? Nah. It is different. I am going to prom with my best friend. Yes, I love him that much.

"I swear I will break this door if you don't come out this minute." Andy is getting irritated of waiting so long for me.

Just a little mascara and it's done. wohoo I am finally ready to go.

"You just cannot wait can you?" I open the door to find Andy looking hot as ever. He is wearing a black tux with his hair perfectly done. Wow, I am so lucky to have a hot guy best friend. I could stare at him for ages and not get bored.

"Thank god finally. you took your own sweet time." He starts making his way downstairs.

"Sorry... you know how I feel about dresses right. But I still wore one because you wanted me to." I pout.

"Aw, yeah. c'mon lets not waste time now."

We get in the car and he starts driving.

"By the way, you look beautiful." He winks.

"Haha. In a dress? Are you serious?"

"Yes, Rissa. Really." He smiles this time.

"Thank you. So do you. Not beautiful but hot." It is my turn to wink.

We reach school and meet our other friends.

"You know you guys always look the best." Mia says.

"Thanks Mia." We say at the same time.

"Yeah, it is not always that we find Marissa in a dress. if not for Andy I would never see her in one." Rhea says.

"True." The gang agrees,

Yes, so this is  life for me. Doing everything. Every. Single. Thing. With my best friend, Andy. He is the one who is always by my side. And he is the reason why I love my life.

"Girl, I am so excited. I am pretty sure you and Andy will be Queen and king. There is no other person worth..." Tanya adds.

Tanya is so sweet. She joined school in senior year and at first had thought that Andy and Iwere a couple. but anyways, she is way too adorable. I love her.

 We all have fun until the time comes when all become quiet and hope they get to be prom king/queen. I am pretty sure I wont be the queen and so will Andy. He is such a dork. How can he be king? Thinking about that makes me laugh.

 "And the prom king is...."

We all are excited to know.... My fingers are crossed. Oh, god.

* *  * * * *

A/N Hey! Thanks for reading :)

Did you like it? We hope you did!  If you want to know more about the book, read to find out! If you wanna know if they became prom king and queen or not? Read the book to find out again coz it is there in one of the chapters ;)

We hope you read the next chapters too :*

Comment, Vote, and Be awesome. <3

Bye :D