Chapter 35

-------------------------------

"I can't tell you, Angelina. Your heart is weak. It will affect you badly." He said nervously with a frown on his face. "Oh. How did I miss this part!" I exclaimed shocked. "Oliver healed my heart! I am perfectly fine now!" I said smiling. His eyebrows furrowed. "You are on your first name basis now?" He asked with a scoff. I nodded. "He doesn't mean any harm," I said in a low voice and a cautious tone. "Let's not talk about him." He mumbled.

"Okay now tell me what's bothering you?" I asked with a small encouraging smile assuring him that I will be fine.

"You remember Mrs. Wilson wanted to talk to me... alone?" He asked. I nodded. "Well she said some things which I didn't believe but after you told me about Oliver and Mike I am having second thoughts about it." He said and brushed his hand through his hair making them a mess.

"What did she say?" I asked. "She... she said that I.. am not a human," he said. "She said that I am a Prince of something... I don't even remember... and wipe of memories... you were my mate... concealed with some magic... mom dad being some king and queen... me being adopted, found on the outskirts of a fucking forest!" He said and his eyes became hard.

"Oh Xavier," I said and took his hand. He had to be alone with information for this entire time. I hugged him and rubbed his back. "Did you talk about this to Andrew?" I asked softly. "No. I didn't want to believe this. I am adopted? And my real parents just left me on the outskirts of a forest? Did they even expect someone to take me or left me to die?......" I cut him off by pulling back and placing my lips on his.

I didn't kiss him. I just kept my lips on his to make him stop saying those things.

He pulled me closer and pulled me on his lap. He just kept his arms around me and his head on my shoulder. "Don't think such things, Xavier. I am sure if the thing is true then there will be reasons. And whatever happens... I will be with you." I said and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Angelina." He said looking in my eyes. "I love you so much." He said again and held me tight like he was scared to let go. "I love you too, Xavier," I said with a smile. He tensed but quickly turned red. He was blushing! He quickly hid his face in my hair. "Don't look at me!" He mumbled making me chuckle.

"Aw! You are so cute!" I said grinning. "Stop, Angel." He said and removed his head from my hair. "I prefer if you call me hot or sexy." He said with a slight smirk. "Nah. Cute suits you." I said laughing. He scoffed. "It makes me look like a soft man." He said making a face. I pinched his cheeks and poked my tongue out at him.

"You are being a very naughty girl, baby." He said with a smirk. I chuckled and tried to get to the passenger's seat. "Ugh. How did you even pull me here!" I said and jumped there. He started laughing when I banged my head on the hood. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Shut up," I said and hit him on his head which made him lose it and laugh more.

"At what time did you get up in the morning?" He asked. "I didn't sleep. I had to pack some stuff and I couldn't sleep." I said. "Let's go home and get you to sleep then." He said smiling and increased the car speed.

XAVIER'S P.O.V:

I chuckled when she mumbled something in her sleep and cuddled with my bag which she took from the back seat to 'cuddle with'. She had hugged it tightly like it is a teddy bear and had kept her head on top of it. She was so tired and was still talking about school and fell asleep.

I parked the car in my garage and got out of it. Opening her door I unbuckled her seatbelt and slowly picked her, careful not to wake her up. She looked in deep sleep. She still had the bag in her arms.