Chapter 30

Edited: 16th April, 2021.

------------------------------

"Where is my ring?" I shouted. "Relax. You shouldn't be shouting." He said calmly and again clicked his fingers. He held his palm out which had my ring on it.

I walked towards it to take it but he closed his hand and clicked his tongue. "You didn't even thank me, Darling." He said with a smirk. "Well Thank you, Mr Edwards. Although you could have just taken me to my house and left me on my own you brought me here, to your house and paralysed me. It was really so... considerate of you." I said with a sweet smile.

"That's a hell of a thank you, sweetheart. I'll prefer if you call me Oliver." He said and gave me the ring. I wore it and double-tapped it.

I could feel Xavier heartbeats and it again sort of calmed me down. "Now sit there while I cook something for you." He said and continued doing whatever he was doing. It was like the utensils were working on their own and everything was flying around everywhere.

"Where is my phone?" I asked again. I wanted to call Xavier. He rolled his eyes and gave me my phone. I quickly called Xavier and walked towards the window.

ON CALL:

Xavier: Angel! Thank God you finally called. I was getting worried, baby! How are you?! And when are you going back to your house?

Me: I am fine. How are you?

Xavier: I am fine now that I heard your voice. Mrs Wilson said that you lost your phone but I was still worried that why were you not calling. Andrew said if you are with Mrs Wilson then I don't need to worry so much but I was still worried. Don't ever do this... okay baby? Call at least once every day.

Me: Yes. I am really sorry. And Andrew is right. You don't have to worry so much. You are stuck with me and I am not planning on leaving you.

Xavier: Stop being so cute.

"Mr Knight... you are disturbing the whole class." I heard someone say on the other side of the phone.

"Oh really? I am sorry that the students are getting distracted and not being able to hear whatever crap you are going on about for the last 2 fucking hours. My sincere apologies." I heard Xavier say. Snickers were also heard from there. I gasped hearing that. This guy!

Me: Xavier! You are talking to your teacher! Be nice!

Xavier: Half of the class is asleep, baby.

Me: If I knew you were in class I wouldn't have called now. Call me after school, Xavier.

Xavier: But Angel...

Me: Nope. Call after school and be good.

CALL ENDED.

I sighed and kept my phone in my pocket. "What's wrong?" Mr Edwards asked. His face was really close to my ear. I quickly moved away. "N..nothing. I want to go back." I said. "But darling you are still healing. And the process can cause really unbearable pain." He said with a smirk. "I suggest you live with me till the time you are completely healed." He said and walked into the kitchen.

He took a plate and filled it with food. "Here." He said and kept the food on the counter. "What do you mean by not completely healed? And the pain?" I asked confused. "Sit." He said pulling the chair out for me. I sat down and he pulled another chair out and sat in it.