Chapter 32; Buzzing Phone

Felix POV.

Oh I totally forgot about that video. When I turned my head to Chan he looked surprised and ...angry? When the video ended, I smiled but it quickly disappeared when Chan angrily asked "This was your minder !?" I nodded hesitantly, I was afraid to ask what made him so furious about it or even let any sound out of my mouth. Chan forcefully shut the device off and put it between me and him on the couch,just as I wanted to pick it up his loud voice starteld me, so I quickly retreated my hand as quick as possible. "And Jisung saw him ?" Again a scared nod from me.

The next thing was really weird, how quick he changed his emotion from angry to concerned. His eyes filled with worry and uneasiness, he grabbed after my arms and put my sleeves up, to check on any injuries. "Did he do something to you, you can be honest with me Felix, I'm your brother." I was surprised that he thought, that Binnie would hurt me, even though he doesn't know him. "Chris he didn't do anything, stop accusing someone you don't even know!" I raised my voice a bit to make it clear that he should stop and pulled roughly my sleeves down. Chan was clearly taking aback when I raised my voice at him but immediately stopped with his earlier action. He cleared his throat "Sorry I just-" I cut him off "Yeah I know you are just worried and just wanted to make sure he doesn't hurt me, I know Chan. But trust me he is really kind and I'm pretty sure that you will like him too when you meet him, you have some things in common, ya know." I smiled a little bit. Chan awkwardly chuckled "Ha, maybe...." Chan cleared his throat again and stood up, but not before turning towards me. " Do you need anything, if not I will prepare a bath for you upstairs." I shook my head. "I'm fine." Chan nodded and went upstairs.

No one POV.

While Felix played some random game on his phone, Chan went into the bathroom and took his phone out. He quickly dialed the number and waited patiently for the other person to pick up. He talked for a few minutes and went back to Felix to pick him up and brought him upstairs into the small bathroom.

After Chan helped the younger with the bath and dried him, he carried him upstairs to his room and sat him down on the bed with his bare back touching the ice cold wooden headrest. "I have to work tommorow, Jisung will bring you to the company in the morning." Felix nodded while his brother helped him into his pajama. "Chan ?" The latter pulled a yellow Tshirt over Felixs head and looked at his younger brother. "Yeah ?" Chan's voice was laced with worry, so he quickly glanced at Felix to make sure that his brother is alright. "C-can I maybe, only if your okay with it, I fully can ugh understand if you say no, it's-." Chan sat down next to Felix and gently took his slightly small hands into his larger ones. "Hey Lix, you know that I can only hardly say NO to you, your my little Aussie brother, so come on mate just ask me." Felix breathed deeply in "I thought... that I maybe could.. sleep with you in your room, I don't know why but I think I just need someone right now, but it's alright if you need some alone tine right now I don't want to bother you." Chan stroked with his thumb over the hand back from Felix. "You're not a bother Felix you're my little brother" He smiled warmly and guided Felixs head on to his own shoulder while petting his hair. "And if you ever need someone I'm here for you Lix. Come on hugs are making everything better and they're really nice." Chan hugged his younger brother from the side and closed his eyes for a moment. It was a moment where he didn't spare a thought about all the lies between him and his brother and for Felix it was a moment where he didn't thought about his disability for once he just enjoyed the warmth of his brother and the secure feeling in his  brothers embrace while they're engfulled by a comfortable silence. After some minutes Chan could hear the steady breathing from the younger and glanced at him. Yep he was soundly asleep. Chan chuckled to himself " You Sleepyhead " he whispered and untangled his arms from Felixs waist but steadied his body with one hand and with the other the head. It was a little bit diffucult not to wake the younger or drop the sleepy body, while standing up.

After he lied Felixs body on the comfy bed and covered him with a fluffy blanket , the youngers voice called out for him "C-Chan ?" The latter hummed as a response "Hmm?" Felix reached out with his hand and serached for any warmth that tells him that his brother right beside him but he felt nothing but the cold mattress. "You won't leave me here and go and work on your music downstairs right?" And Chan literally just wanted to do that, but when he saw the outreaching hand urging for any contact, Chan put the laptop on the sidetable and lied himself on the bed next to Felix "No, I just needed to save something on the laptop but now I'm here" A satisfied hum echoed trhough the room before the steady breathing replaced it.

 Just as Chan wanted to close his eyes aswell and fell into a deep slumber a buzz interrupted him. It wasn't his phone but he knows which. Felix's. He tried to ignore the buzz from the phone but it was constantly buzzing on the table which just made the noise even louder. Chan stood up and walked to the table and picked the phone up. The light was too bright so he squinted his eyes so he would be able to read anything on the phone. 2 Missed Calls; 4 Unread messages. Chan really didn't wanted to spy in Felixs phone but when the phone buzzed in his hands and showed a new pop up message with a heart and a wink smiley he couldn't hold his curiousity away anymore. He quietly walked with the device in his hands out of the room and closed the door again. He doesn't want to have a fight with his brother over betrayal of trust or something like that.

He went into the kitchen and sat down on a chair. He unlocked Felixs phone, he saw how the younger constantly drew the pattern to unlock his phone, on the display it was really simple just a 1 was the key to so many datas he had on his phone. When Chan unlocked the phone he klicked on the Kakao Talk icon and had access to all his contacts there. The name with the small 4 on the side was dashy to him "Binnie heart" Chan read out loudly and clicked on the contact. His profile picture was just a picture with his back towards the camera while standing on a street at night. So it wasn't really clear. But typical for Changbin. Chan looked over all the messages and he was shocked.

Binni ♡

-Angel ?

-What are you doing right now ??

-I miss you so much Angel~

-My bed is so cold whithout you...

2 missed calls at 00:29 PM

-You're probably asleep right now, well then it's goodnight, my sleeping beauty ♡ Sleep tight.

Chan felt angry when he read all the shared messages from Changbin, they were the same Changbin always used with his girl/boy-toys...  if Changbin is really only toying with Felix then it would hurt his brother. Felix just started to feel happy and alive again but if Changbin will brake his heart and get him into his business, Felix will be depressive again. And Chan can't let the younger go back to his depressive state.

The older just wanted to scroll back but was interrupted in his doing, when the phone buzzed again in his hand. "An incoming call from Binni ♡ " The Australian read out loud. Should I pick up ? Should I decline the call ?

Chan swiped over the button.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So YES! I'm FINALLLY BACK.

Sorry for the lame chapter it's more focused on Chan and Felix, but I promise you that the next Chapter will be ChangLix again.. Yeay! Oh and let the Drama begin 👿👿👿

I WAS on a hiatus because I had a damn writers block😧, but now I think I'm over it I MEAN THE LAST TIME I UPDATED WAS ON THE 20. JULY 🙃 If my writers block will last longer I'm gonna explode 🔫🔫because it's so frustrating to want to write but your minds just shut off and says nope not today or even this month O_O It's just literally fucks up.

And to everyone who waited so long for another update Thank you so much for being patient with ne and I'm also SORRY 💕💕💕