Chapter 42; Conscience

Jisung POV.
I was just cooking dinner for Minho and me, when Minho just came back. He straight up walked to me and put his arms around my waist. „Hi Babe, I missed you today." I turned my head slightly to give him a quick peck on his cheek and continued the fried rice. „How was it with Felix ? Did he took it well or was it overwhelming for him ?" A happy but tired sigh left Minhos lips before he answered „He had so much fun, I saw the sparkling again in his eyes, he really missed dancing. Hyunjin even wants to dance a duett with him for his competition." I hummed „That sounds good, I think dancing will take his mind off of everything." Minhos arms left my waist and I whined when his warmth left me.

He sat down at the kitchen island and observed my moves and of course made some flirty remarks. I finished the fried rice and put it on 2 plates. Minho took his plate but didn't eat it at first. I was confused and turned my head in his direction „I thought you like fried rice..." It sounded more upset than it should. Minho quickly nodded and took my face in his hands „Of course I love it babe, but I like starring at you much more." Of course he would say such a thing, it's  Lee Minho. I playfully hit his chest and started to eat. „You should wear your fake glasses more often they suit you baby, they look so sexy on you....God you would look so hot with these glasses looking through while your su-„

Goddamn Minho you fucking handsome idiot

„Okay I love when you give me compliments but could you just start eating the damn fried rice before I pop a boner in our kitchen !?" My face was probably so red right now out of embarassment. It wasn't the first time that Minho made some flirtirious comments or sexual jokes but I still feel the butterflies and the nervousness when he does so. „I love to tease you and you know that." The older said and kissed me once again before he finally stuffed his mouth with the fried rice I made.

„Will Felix dance every Friday now with you or was that a one time thing?" Minho put his spoon in his mouth "He wants to do it regularly."

"oh and didn't you said his minder is Changbin?" I looked at him "Yup, why?" Now Minho looked at me confusingly "Then who was the man today? I mean I know how Changbin looks like and this definitely wasn't Changbin."

I stopped eating.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Just as I told you, there was a man full in tattoos and claimed that he is Felixs minder."

Many scenarios filled my head, who it could be.

"Could you catch his name somehow ?" Minho thought for  moment. "I saw his nametag Yo- Yoin No wait....Yoon, yes Yoon with double O." He continued eating again.

Yoon. full with tattoos. I couldn't pin point my tounge at it but something told me that I heard that name.

"Did he said something about himself ?" I questioned.

"No not at all, just that he is Felixs minder and that he will see him tomorrow. The strange part is that Felix said he doesn't go to the care at Saturday's and on top he asked weird things like, as if he would dance every Friday there. " He chewed and mumbled a short "weird guy." under his breath.

Something told me that Yoon is linked to Changbin.

....

At Felixs and Chans

Felix was playing on his switch while Chan finally fell asleep after he tried to write some lyrics for the new track he and Jisung made.

A twitch from Chan startled Felix who was too immersed in his game. A low mumbled 'sorry' and 'my fault' left Chans chapped lips in his sleep.

Another twitch from Chan, worried Felix. Is he having a nightmare?

Just now he noticed the sweat beads on Chans forhead. Felix put his switch away and nudged Chan gently. "Chris?"