Chapter 20; Flashback

Changbin POV.
My head was buzzing and my mind was kind of dizzy. I was standing on a street. Slowly the beeping sound in my head stopped and the noises of my surroundings were more clear. A red car was roaring while driving on the street crazily. I jumped in the right moment away to not get hit by the car. "What the fuck!"

The car was driving further, without reducing the speed. Someone was standing on the sidewalk when the car turned left. I wanted to yell, to warn him but nothing came out of my mouth, it was like someone put me on mute. The car hit the person with full speed and a loud crashing sound was heard, the person flew a bit further away because of the strong impact.

I wanted to run to the peson, but my feet wouldn't move.

After a crowd was forming around the person, my feet finally moved. I was running on full speed to the crowd.

They looked shocked even terrified. Some were yelling and some basterds were even filming the injured person.  As I got near I could hear yells and someone crying. This voice, it was so familiar.

"Someone call 911, he needs help!"
"Stop filming this!"

Another voice that was so familiar.

Someone got out of the car with shaking knees and a pale face. And now I know who that voice belongs to and why the street was so familiar for him. It was the same street, the same scenario the same goddamn party, which he regrets to have attended.

No one POV.

His throat got dry, when Chan got out of the car and he was shaking, as he got near the person. He fell to his knees and quickly put the head of the injured person on his lap, while tears were streaming down his cheeks. He yelled something inbetween sobs. It was pitiful to watch. Another oh so familiar person for him rushed to Chan. And it's no one other than Han Jisung.

Changbin was still standing behind the crowd he was scared to go more near the injured person, he didn't saw the, in blood covered person. But If it is really the day of Jacksons house party than the injured person will be Felix.

He tried to get through the crowd, his tears streamed down. As he was standing in the middle of the crowd with Chan and Felix on the cold street, right infront of him, all eyes turned to him. They were full of hate and disbelief.

"Look what you've done!"

"You killed him!"

"How can you live with some blood on your hands"

He wasn't dead right! Everyhing felt so real. The pain in his chest the insults that the crowd was yelling at him was too much for his mind.

When Changbin looked behind the crowd he could see himself running away from the accident, whitout asking about the injured person or calling the ambulance. He hates himself for it, he was just so scared on that day, he didn't wanted to get caught and thrown into jail. He already got a criminal procedure because of dealing with drugs. He didn't need another one.

As he himself turned his head again he could see Chan covered in Felixs blood, tears streaming down, face full of hate, standing right infront of him.

"I HATE YOU CHANGBIN, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM YOU KILLED HIM HE IS DEAD-"

Changbin POV.
My upperbody raised up from the shock and a loud gasp left my lips. My body was covered in cold sweat. "He isn't dead right?" I whispered to myself. I needed to make sure that Felix wasn't dead so I quickly stood up. I walked with slow steps, I was scared to see nothing, no one, it would mean that the younger really dissapear, that he died. As I was right infront of the actually place where Felix should be asleep, I only saw a blanket which was draped over someone or something. My hand was shaking I couldn't say if my dream was real or not at this point, I carefully lifted the cover up to see the younger who was still peacefully asleep. I let out a breath and rubbed my face "Oh Thank god." I whispered and put my hoodie on.

I quietly opened the door to the balcony and leaned myself against the railing. I needed a bit fresh air to calm down. The wind was cold but it was something that I needed right now, something that tells me that I'm not dreaming anymore.

As he memorize his dream again, he wanted to throw himself out of the balcony. How coud he be so stupid back than and didn't even call the ambulance or even looked after the boy. This dream just made him realize that he is a selfish asshole who only cares for himself.

A quiet knock on the balcony glass door startled him. "Hey, why aren't you asleep?" I asked Jisung. "I was thirsty and than I heard your loud gasp and wanted to make sure that you didn't choked on your saliva or something." He laughed quietly. "So what's wrong, I can see that you cried." I was confused "I didn't" But as I touched my cheeks I could feel something wet on them. "I did really cry?" He nodded and leaned himself aswell on the railing, like me.
"Did Binni had a nightmare ?" Jisung teased. I rolled my eyes but hesitantly nodded. "My dream was about the accident on Jacksons house party. On the race-"
"Oh god I'm sorry." Jisung embraced me. My voice cracked as I started " I didn't even looked after Felix back than, I just let him there on the cold hard ground while he was still bleeding still in pain, I just runaway. I'm such an asshole, I'm so selfish"
"You are not selfish okey, you were, but you aren't now, you care for Felix you saved him from his attempted suicide. This isn't selfish Changbin." I couldn't say anything.
"Make it up to him, spend a lovely time with him, make him happy. Show yourself that you aren't selfish."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate school so much :/