Chapter 10; Pretty Boy

Chan was rudely woken up due to his buzzing phone that was lying on the floor beside him. He tiredly picked his phone up, without opening his eyes. "Hello?" His voice was deep and scratchy. "Chan, it would be really nice from you if you could come to work in an hour. Jinyoung is ill and can't work today." Chan sighed. "I need to do a call and call you back than, alright ?" He really hopes that Jisung can come over and take care of Felix. "Okey, bye." Chan pressed the red button and swiped over his display to call Jisung.

"Hello ?"

"Hey Jisung it's me I hope I didn't woke you up."

"No, you didn't, whats the matter."

"Okey, can you please take care of Felix today ?"

"...Sorry Chan but I have to work in two hours."

"Could you maybe bring Felix to the company than in an hour ?"

"Yeah just send me the address and I will take him there."

"God thank you so much."

"You really need to take a break from work Chan."

"I can't we need the money Jisung, we have too many outstanding accounts and the company isn't cheap either. I will put the key under the doormat as always."

"Yes, I'll be there in 40mins."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

~~~

A knock caught the attention of Chan who was sipping his morning coffee. He quietly opened the door and was surprised to see Jisung there. "Hey i thought you would come in 40mins not 10." The older said and invited the younger in to the apartment. "Well, I thought i would come earlier to talk to you, about some stuff or anything." Jisung said and sat down on the couch in the living room.

A low groan from Felixs room could be heard. Chan stood up and went to the direction, followed by Jisung. "Hey bud, Jisung will take you to the company in an hour, I have to work again today." Chan said and helped Felix to change into a blue hoodie and jeans." Felix forrowed his eyebrows in confusion "You told me yesterday that you have a day off and now you want to push me away again to this stupid company."

Chan stopped when he lifted the younger in to his wheelchair. "I'm not pushing you away, i just need to help out because jinyoung called in that he's ill. And i promise you that we will watch a movie together when i'm back, okey ?"

Felix stayed silent, didn't nod or even complained. He knows it was useless.

Chan ruffled Felixs blonde hair and left the apartment.

~~~

Felix POV.

"You aren't angry at him right ?" Jisung asked and tied my shoelaces. I shook my head "No, it's just- never mind, just forget it." Jisung stood up from his crouched position and pushed my wheelchair to his car.

Jisung carried me to the front seat and buckle me up.

The whole ride was silent just some jazz music is playing in the background. "You know that he is just doing this for you right?" I turned my head from the window to Jisung. "I mean all the working and extra shifts, he is doing this all for you Lix."

"I- I know." I answered with a hushed voice.

~~~

Jisung brought the wheelchair from the trunk and helped me to sit on the oh so familiar leather.

He pushed me through the entrance, where Ji Hyeon is expecting me already. "Ah hello Felix. " Jisung gave me a hug "Have fun, i will come and get you at 6PM" Wait in 10 hours!

"Binni will be here in a minute than you both can go to your appointment." My eyes widened "My minder will be with me ?" I asked nervously. "Yep, he insisted to come with you. Oh and there he is." She said and pointed to the left. I turned my head and i saw this Binni Guy, but not in his uniform but with a black v neck t-shirt and black skinny Jeans. He really looks good with the cross-necklace around his neck. God get your mind back Felix, what are you thinking.

"Hey Pretty Boy." I jumped as i realized that Changbin is standing in front of me and is waving his hand, to bring me back to the reality. He chuckled and stepped back to give me a little bit of space. "Thought you wanted to stare and appreciate my beauty from close up too." He winked and put his hands in to his back pockets. My face turned red. Was I really looking at him for so long, well he is kind of handsome and- oh shut up. Wait did he just called me Pretty Boy?

"So do you want to stare longer at me, or can we go." Shyly I hid my face behind my hands and behind the blue cast. Changbin's lips slightly moved upwards to a subtle smile, as he positioned himself behind me and pushed my wheelchair through the entrance. After a few steps he stopped "You can put your hands down now and let me see your pretty Face, I already saw that you were blushing and i thinks it's cute." I slowly put my hands down. Changbin stood in front of me and put his hands on my waist. "W-what a-are you doing ?" I questioned with a panicked voice. "Lifting up an angel in to the air." He smirked and opened the door of his black car, with one hand, to put me on the front seat. Changbin put the wheelchair in to the trunk and sat on the drivers-seat. He stared at me. Was he waiting for something ? I turned my head to face him, just then when I wanted to ask him, what he is waiting for, he leaned over to me. My heartbeat sped up at his sudden action. He grabbed the strap and buckle me up. "Safety first" He winked and leaned back from me. Changbin started the engine and left me alone suffering from a heart attack of which he was the cause of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whohoohooo Changlix in action, aye Changbin is such a flirty boy.

And thank you all so, so, soo much for the 1K . <3

Funfact: My sister saw that my name is "ChanglixAir" on Wattpad and asked me if it's a name of an airline XD 

Well Bye bye, see you in the next chapter.