Chapter 16; Avoiding

No one POV.

Changbin was sitting alone in his apartment and was starring at his illuminated Display, it shows the chat from Felix and him. He couldn't meet Felix and look him in the eyes if nothing happened. He was so glad for the 4 days, where Felix didn't came to the company even when he missed him, he couldn't just speak to the person right now. This innocent boy could have died because of him. It would be his damn fault if the little boy wouldn't be alive now. Because of one wrong thing. After the talk with Jisung, Changbin felt horrible and took his drugs, even when he said he wouldn't touch them again, just selling without taking any. He just wanted to forget the talk with Jisung and his own damn fault.

Another message popped up on his phone. 

The boy that will hate you (Felix)

-Hey Binni, it's Felix, I got my phone back today. They couldn't save everything but it works. :)
seen 06.11.2018

                                                                                                 Hey sleeping beauty  ;) -

-Hey, what you doing?  :)                           seen 07.11.2018                                                                                                               
-Why don't you reply to me :(  *pout*     seen 07.11.2018

-Morning Binni :)                                       seen 09.11.2018

-Are you even alive ?
-Who is reading my messages than ? :o seen 09.11.2018                                                                                                      
-Are you okey, Ji Hyeon told me you called in sick today. I missed you at the company :(  Get well soon Binni ♡       seen 12.11.2018                                                                                                             
-Why are you ignoring me ? I really want to talk to you, I feel so sad. Can I call you ?
seen 15.11.2018

One declined call at 07:58 PM

One declined call at 09:02 PM  

-I am probably annoying you, sorry.             -I will stop.
seen just now

Changbin POV.

I couldn't put up the courage to type "No Felix your not annoying, its just my damn self that is avoiding you because of a fucking mistake that could have killed you, because of my stupid Ideas." or just a "No you're not. I'm just not feeling well sorry." I switched my cell phone off and groaned "FUCK!"

After 4 hours

 When I stood up to get dressed. I laughed ironically at my self in the mirror "Well done Changbin, well done. God can you even do something right in your damn life!" I punched the wall and ignored the pain afterwards. It's just a bit of the pain that I actually deserve. I put my black coat, my black beanie, laced my prospecs trainers and grabbed my car keys. Before I left my apartment, I quickly typed "Will be there in 20" and put the small package in one of my pockets.

It's already dark outside, well what do you expect at 11:50 PM in November. When I arrived the destination, I could already see Dong-Yul from far away because of his bright green beanie, he was waiting for me on the bench as agreed. 

As I walked up to him I already positioned the small package between my fingers, of course in my pocket so no one will notice. When I was standing right infront of him, we gave us a handshake and switched the money with the small package with pills. I learned how to do it as quick as possible. "Man wasn't it too risky for you? I mean the cops are already on your tail." I shrugged "They won't get me twice." He sighed  "Is everything okey, you doesn't look good, did something happened ?" I kicked a pebble and shook my head "No everything is fine" Suddenly my phone vibrated and notified me that I got a message.  As I unlocked my phone the message from Ji Hyeon popped up and got me concerned. I quickly dialed the number from her and she picked up. 

-Changbin, Is Felix with you ?

-What! No, I was alone at my apartment and went for a walk. 

-Shit, I left Felix alone to get some tissues, he was crying and felt so down and now he disappeared. I'm so scared Changbin. I'm scared that he will do something stupid. You didn't saw in which state he was. He looked so broken. Please you need to help me.

-I will call someone.

-Don't phone the brother please, he trusted me with-

- No I won't, I will call someone else.

- Call me if you know something or found him. I will continue to search him around the company.

- Yeah I will

I ended the call and dialed Jisungs number while going in to the direction of my car. 

- Changbin ?

- Hey Jisung, do you perhaps know where Felix is ?

- I brought him to the company today

- Ah okey

-Why, did something hap-

I ended the call as I saw a figure in a wheelchair, near the river.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate exams so much !! I couldn't even update this story last week because of 3 exams :(