Chapter 24; Surprise

No one POV.
Felix was still soundly asleep next to Changbin, who already woke up and is just lying on the bed while admiring Felixs beauty. He stroked over the tiny handback from Felix, from time to time. It's so adorable for him, that Felix fell asleep yesterday, while still holding onto Changbins hand and didn't let go in the night. Slowly, Changbin tried to free his hand from Felixs warm grip, whithout waking the younger. But Felixs eyes fluttered open and a small yawn left his lips. "Morning, Sleeping beauty." Changbin said with a small smile that Felix copied. "Morning Binni." Just then the younger noticed the linked hands and he quickly pulled his hand away and apologised immediately. "Oh, I'm sorry. That must have been very uncomfortable for you. I-I didn't noticed that-" Changbin chuckled "Calm down, It's okey and I actually liked the warmth so, no need to be sorry, I was the one who wanted  you to feel safe and comfortable and If you're feeling comfortable while holding my hand than it's alright." The older noticed the rosy cheeks and that Felix got flustered by that. " I will go downstairs and prepare breakfast for us, when I'm finished I will come and get you alright ?" Felix nodded.

Changbin went downstairs and opened the door and just like he expected a huge package was standing in the hallway. Yes. The package wasn't heavy, so he carried it into the livingroom and unfolded it and put the wheels in place. He will love it. When he was done he quickly made sandwiches for the both of them.

While Changbin prepared the breakfast, Felixs phone was ringing for the second time already. ID Caller Lovely Brother. He fought with himself If he should pick up. He missed his brother, of course he was hurt by the hurtful words but He actually just wants to be embraced by his brother while he is humming to a song, to calm Felix down. The younger stretched his hand out to get his phone. 

Hello.

God Felix, why did you never picked up my calls. How are you? Why aren't you in the company ?

I'm okey Chan. Binni wanted to go to the zoo with me today. And I didn't picked up your calls because I was hurt... really hurt by your words.

God Felix, Sunshine I'm so so fucking sorry for really Everything I said. It was just the talk with Dad and the lost job. God Felix please don't take them serious. That were just words without a second thought. I didn't meant them.

For the second time already. You told me that these are just words without a thought behind it and that I shouldn't take them to my heart. But it's the second time that these words left your lips Chris... And it hurts everytime more and more.

I-I know...Please Forgive me Lix. I promise you that I won't ever say such hurtful things to you again.

Don't promise me something. I forgive you Chan and I miss you too.

Okey, when will you come back home?

Jisung said in a week. So it's in 4 days.

I'll be waiting .

I hope your having a proper rest.

Yeah I have and hope you have too.

Yes I do.

See you soon and I'm really sorry Lix.

Yeah.

Just when Changbin pushed the doorhandle down, Felix end the call. "So the break-" Changbin looked at the younger and saw the glassy eyes. "What's wrong ?" He asked, his voice calm and full of concern. "Nothing, was just talking to my brother." The younger tried to put on a smile, but you could see that it wasn't real. "So you said breakfast is ready or ?" Changbin nodded. He noticed that Felix didn't wanted to talk with him about his brother. "Yeah." "Well then, let's go." Changbin helped Felix to sit straight and rested his back against the headrest. "What do you think, Jeans and your white hoodie ?" Felix hummed. Changbin went to Felix and pulled his T-shirt over his head and replaced it with the white hoodie. "Okey I think it will be easier to get you out of your pants when you lay  down." Felix got shy and didn't looked at Changbin, but got shocked when Changbin pulled his legs, so he would be flat lying on the bed. Felixs face went a red shade darker when Changbin wanted to open the button on his pants, but he slapped his hands away and did it himself and pulled the pants down a little bit until he couldnt anymore. Changbin pulled the rest down and quickly dressed Felix in the Jeans. "Why were you so shy? I already undressed you one time. " Felix groaned, he was clearly embarrassed "I was unconscious then! Now I wasn't and it felt...weird" The raven haired boy lifted Felix up and went with him to the bathroom and then downstairs.

Changbin sat him down on a chair and gave him his sandwich. "When will we go to the zoo ?" Changbin stopped eating "well we can't go without a wheelchair right, I can't carry you around." Felix looked so upset "Yeah...I forgot, sorry." Changbin could punch himself right now that he is messing with this cute little Angel right infront of him, but he want to surprise him. "I'll be right back." Felix nodded.

"Okey now close your eyes!" The older was yelling through the door of the bathroom. "What, why do I need to close my eyes now!" Changbin rolled with his eyes " Just do it! And when I count to three open them alright?" "Okey." Felix indeed closed his eyes and covered them with his hands.

"1"

"2"

"3. You can open your eyes now!"

When the younger opened his eyes, he was frozen and couldn't believe his eyes. Right infront of him was a black wheelchair with many motivative phrases on it, that it brought Felix to tears.

"Do you like it?" Felix nodded hysterically "Yes, I love it

"Do you like it?" Felix nodded hysterically "Yes, I love it.. Thank you so much.I- I really love this so so much" Changbin walked to the younger and ruffled his hair "I'm glad you like it."

"Did you designed it ?" Changbin nodded "Yes, every phrase is from me, for you Felix." The younger had a wide grin on his face "It looks perfect!"

~~~~~Fillerchapter~~~~~