Chapter Thirty: The Final Goodbye

Jungkook gasps and wakes up. He sits up and rubs his eyes, he observed his surroundings it's his bedroom. He checks the alarm clock beside him and it reads 12 in the midnight.

"Is it just a dream?" Jungkook asked to himself, he messes his hair and pinches his arm to check that it's still a dream, "Ow! Yup it is."

He check his outfit, he's still in his pajamas. He checks his closet for the outfit there that he wore in his dream and no sign of it. He let out a sigh of relief.

He crashed back to his bed, "It seemed real. I will promise that it won't happen in reality." He said to himself and went back to sleep.

The next day, it's a normal day. They are just walking around the neighborhood.

"Hey, I heard that there is a new café just opened today," Seokjin said. "Do you want to go to that shop, guys?"

"Yup!" They all said.

"What is the name of the café, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I think it's Magic Shop," Yeonjun replied.

Jungkook widened his eyes as they walked to the café. The café looks just like his dream, when they took a seat at a table for groups, Jungkook starts telling about the dream of his but they just laughed at it. Jungkook felt stupid.

"That didn't happened, Jungkook-ah," Taehyung said.

"But it felt real!" Jungkook pouted.

The conversation turned into an argument because Jungkook believes that the dream is real but the rest are convinced that it is just his imagination.

"Hello. May I get your order?" The waiter asked interrupting their argument.

"Jisung-hyung? You worked here?" (Park) Jihoon asked.

"Oh! Hi Jihoon! Yes I worked here," (Yoon) Jisung said.

"We loved to order 80 chocolate macaroons and 16 chocolate smoothies," Seokjin ordered.

(Yoon) Jisung writes it down and said, "I'll come back with your orders and the bill."

Minutes later, their orders had arrived and they ate, then they pay the bill.

Beomgyu noticed a booth beside the counter, "Hey, what is that?" He points.

"I don't know," Taehyun said, standing up, "I'll check it out."

"Uhh.. It's just an empty spot. Nothing there," Jungkook said, preventing Taehyun from walking to the booth, laughing awkwardly.

"Okay...?" Yoongi said.

"Come on, hyungs. Let's go to the park," Huening Kai suggested.

"Okay, let's go!" The donsaengs exclaimed.

"Phew," Jungkook mumbled and got out of the shop.

Jungkook turned his head back at the shop and saw a figure but he just shakes it off.

"Don't worry, Kook. It won't happen," Wonwoo said.

Huening Kai winked at him and both of them catches up with the others.

Jungkook just stood there, his mouth opened. Then he shakes his head and running to the others.

Don't be trapped in someone else's dream.

~The End~