Chapter Twenty-One: Rain

They've reached the center of the room, the lights from the hallway where they were in dimmed down. When they reached there, Hoseok and Taehyung are awake while Yoongi is still sleeping. Beomgyu and Taehyun notices Soobin.

"Soobin-hyung!" They both chorus and run towards Soobin hugging him tight.

"Beomgyu, Taehyun," Soobin says, hugging them back.

"Hoseok-hyung, Taehyung?" Namjoon asks. "What are you two doing here?"

"We can ask the same question to you Namjoon," Hoseok says.

Wʜɪʟᴇ Bᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ᴛʀɪᴘ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ. Hᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ᴡᴀᴋᴇs ᴜᴘ.

"Uɢʜ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I?" Hᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ, sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜʙʙɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ʜᴀɴᴅs.

"Hᴏsᴇᴏᴋ-ʜʏᴜɴɢ," Bᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ sᴀʏs.

Hᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ᴏʙsᴇʀᴠᴇs ʜɪs sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢs, ʜᴇ sᴀᴡ Bᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴡ Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴀɴᴅ Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, "Wʜʏ ɪs ɪᴛ sᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ?"

"Bᴇᴀᴛs ᴜs, ʜʏᴜɴɢ. Wᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ-ʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ," Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ sᴀɪᴅ.

"Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ?" Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ, sᴀᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ. Hᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏʙsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴀᴡɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜʙʙɪɴɢ ʜɪs sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ, "Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ?"

"Dᴜɴɴᴏ," ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴏʀᴜsᴇᴅ.

"Jungkook-ah, where are we?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook didn't answer instead looking down at the floor.

Soobin notices something strange coming from the hallway with the light of aqua blue, water is flowing out.

"Hyung, there is water coming from that hallway," Soobin says, pointing at the hallway, catching everyone's attention. Jungkook's eyes widened and proceeds to walk to the hallway, leaving them behind.

"Hyung! I'm coming with you," Beomgyu says.

"Jungkook-ah, where are you going?" Namjoon is about to catch-up to Jungkook and Beomgyu but was stopped by Taehyun.

"Just let him be, Namjoon-hyung, he can take care of himself," Taehyun says, Namjoon nodding at his donsaeng's statement while looking at Jungkook and Beomgyu worriedly.

They head to the hallway, when they take a step forward, the water splashes.

Jungkook runs fast to get to the door because he is thinking something bad will happen inside the room, Beomgyu follows him.

___

Huening Kai woke up in a dark room, judging by its size and texture, he's in a vent. He hears water flowing, "Uh oh." The water came gushing towards him and made him fly outside the vent and into the cold floor.

"Huening Kai?"

Huening Kai sits up, rubbing his head groaning and looks up, "Jimin-hyung?"

The water keeps flowing until it reaches to their knee level.