Chapter Twenty-two: Please Don't Do It

Jimin, Beomgyu and Huening Kai reach the center of the room. Jimin almost dropped Jungkook because he is so fat. They always diss each other, Jikook always diss each other. Jungkook calling Jimin short, while Jimin calling Jungkook a fat pig.

"Woah! What happened?" Yoongi asks.

"Well, Jungkook almost drowned, if I haven't save him in time. He'll be dead for sure," Jimin says.

The six guys were finally awake after those unbelievable tragedies.

"Jungkook did so much for us, saving us in each of the rooms before all of us are dead," Namjoon says. "So, in order to repay him. We need to save Seokjin-hyung."

They and their brothers decided to look for Seokjin and paired theirselves so that they can quickly find him coz they ended up in a maze. This time, the center of the room is different, different types of entrances open up. Each of the entrances have a sign written in Morse Codes, only their (donsaengs) can read it. While Huening Kai was left to watch over his unconscious hyung (Jungkook). The boys were out. They've gone into different directions.

Huening Kai felt so worried for his brother. He also felt a little of dizziness so that's why he take a nap, few moments later a shadow came out from one of the ways of the maze. It looks so terrible. Suddenly it made a noise, not that loud but it cause Jungkook to be conscious and open his tired eyes. First, he saw a shadow. He barely see it cause it was too dark, but later on as that shadow walks towards his direction he then notice something. Something that was very familiar to him.

"Seokjin-hyung?" Jungkook called out.

A small amount of light reveals the shadows identity. It was Seokjin. With that half mask on his face.

He looks so fiery and serious but has that countless cuts all over his perfect body. Blood runs from his head down to the mask and his face.

Jungkook became so aggressive and suspicious instead of being happy after what he had just seen.

"Hyung!" Jungkook greeted cheerfully in a whispering way.

But he got no response.

He forced to stand to face Seokjin, he just fell down to his knees.

Then Seokjin choked him so tight that he can't even breathe. Seokjin smiled and punched Jungkook.

"Ahhh!! Hyung what are you doing?!" Jungkook screamed helplessly.

But Seokjin looks like didn't hear a single word. He then take a step. But this time Jungkook manages to stand.

"Hyung, I don't want to fight," Jungkook says, calming Seokjin down.

His hyung didn't listen to him, instead he charges at Jungkook, aiming a fist at the younger. Jungkook manages to dodge it, but the older manages to do a counterattack. Jungkook fell down on his face. He groans at the pain.

Jungkook takes few steps to face Seokjin, but Seokjin throws a straight punch on Jungkook's face and caused bleeding.

His hyung keeps on throwing punches and mixed combination attacks on him but still he always defend himself instead of fighting back.

"STOOOOOPPP!!!!" Jungkook screamed out finally and Seokjin stopped throwing painful punches.

"What's wrong with you bastard?!" Jungkook growled.

He looks so helpless, his face is full of blood down to his body with big cuts and bruises. His left leg is completely limped and has that fractured right arm.

"What do you want? You wanna kill me?! Huh?" He asks.

Seokjin just throw a sweet bitter smile that made Jungkook looks so furious.

Seokjin grabbed his gun from his back and pointed it to his opponent.

"Aren't you used to it Kook? Things are getting worst because of you! You're the one who has a big responsibility for this and now you're complaining things from me? How dirty?!" Seokjin said to confuse Jungkook.

"You must die before it's too late!!!" Seokjin growled.

Despite of the tons of pains that he received, Jungkook immediately rushed to his hyung to steal the gun from Seokjin's hand.

Then, two consecutive gunshots echoed from their location. Everyone heard it even their friends who are in a far distance away.

***

"Gunshots? Where did it came from?" Jimin asked.

"Kook?!" He added and everyone panicked.

***

"Stop it you rabbit!" Seokjin said.

And he pulled Jungkook away.

"Do you think am that stupid to let this bloody gun snatched from me? Hahaha dream on." Seokjin added.

"Hooo ahhh....." Jungkook is panting. He rushed again and used up all his strength towards Seokjin.

Jungkook rummages his pockets of something he can defend himself from the punches that his hyung gave him. He then fell a sharp object in his left pocket, he takes it out, it is the mirror shard that he used to get Namjoon out of the ties - tied in his wrists and ankles.

Jungkook doesn't want to hurt Seokjin, but it is the only way to defend himself. Seokjin charges to punch Jungkook again, Jungkook raises the shard and closes his eyes. He didn't feel something hitting his face, instead he felt something dripping down his hand, he opens his eyes. Shocked expression and tears are on his face.

He just stabbed Seokjin in the heart, he let's go of the shard. His hyung dropped to the ground, blood is gushing out of his chest.

Jungkook was shocked. Hands are shaking and started thinking like a crazy.

"Hyung, I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it," He said with teary eyes and steps backwards.

Then Seokjin closed his eyes and disappeared like vanishing petals. After a while, a clear glass wall appeared on the spot where the fake Seokjin layed and vanished.

It looks like a room, a transparent glass room with that all glass door.
Very eye-catching. Interesting. Surprisingly full of flowers as you can see from the outside of the room. They were like a lighted special kind of flowers, very familiar.

"Smeraldo?" Jungkook stopped for a while after seeing the strange room.

And then he notice something at the center of the countless flowers inside. It's like a hand. A human hand, but it has a violet colored skin. Jungkook crawled towards the door and grabbed the knob to open it, but it won't.

He even said the 'Fata Morgana' for several times but it didn't work.