Chapter Thirteen: The Letter

The next day, afternoon, Yoongi decides that he'll go to the Magic Shop. He wears a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, black pants and white rubber shoes. He grabs a lighter, he wants to exchange a lollipop again.

He heads to the front door.

"Where are you going, hyung?"

"None of your business, Jihoon," Yoongi replies.

"Can I come?" Jihoon asks.

"You don't know where I'm going. Also, don't you have to go to a music rehearsal with dad and mom?"

"Yes, but-," Jihoon gets interrupted.

"Just go there and mind your own business," Yoongi coldly says and heads outside.

While he heads to the shop, he saw Jungkook going in.

'Jungkook is in the Magic Shop? I thought his parents doesn't allow him to go outside, he is suppose to be studying,' Yoongi thinks.

Yoongi heads into the shop, he saw Jungkook facing the wall, he approaches him. Jungkook is holding the key that he exchanged yesterday.

"Kook?"

No response. A door appears, the same door that appeared yesterday but it isn't broken, Jungkook inserts the key into the key hole and heads inside. Yoongi heads to catch up to him but instead the door slammed shut, he turns the knob but it won't budge.

Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʜɪᴍ, Wᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ ᴀɴᴅ Hᴜᴇɴɪɴɢ Kᴀɪ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs. Tʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴍᴇɴ, Hᴜᴇɴɪɴɢ Kᴀɪ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʜɪs ᴍᴇᴀʟ. Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ Wᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ.

"Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, Kᴏᴏᴋ?" Wᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ.

"Yᴇᴀ- ᴡᴀɪᴛ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜʏᴜɴɢ?"

"I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏs," Wᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ ᴡɪɴᴋᴇᴅ.

"Oᴋᴀʏ...?" Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ. "Cᴀɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴀɢɪᴄ Sʜᴏᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?"

"Sᴜʀᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ," Wᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ sᴀɪᴅ.

"I ᴡɪʟʟ, ʜʏᴜɴɢ," Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ sᴀɪᴅ.

Jungkook heads inside the room. There is something new added in the room. The objects that his friends got yesterday are in front of the clothes stand, he heads there to investigate. The flower, lollipop, cake, hairband, umbrella and the backpack. But the clothes stand in front of him, doesn't have something.

The figure from yesterday appeared again, Jungkook flinches and took a step back away from the figure.

"Who are you?"

The figure is taking a step toward Jungkook. Jungkook stops at his tracks, the figure gave him something. A folded letter, when he opened the letter it is full of symbols that he never encountered, full of dots and dashes.

"Maybe, it's Morse Code. Huening Kai lately learned about Morse Codes, I can get help from him," Jungkook says to the figure.

The figure shook his head and pointed at Jungkook.

"I'm suppose to be the one who can decode this?" Jungkook asks and the figure nods. "I don't know anything about Morse Code."

The door opened and the figure disappears. Jungkook took a glance at the door and it's Yoongi, holding a lighter.

"You burned the whole door down, hyung?" Jungkook asks, quickly hiding the letter in his pockets.

"Just around the knob," Yoongi replies, giving the lighter to the figure in the booth.

"Did you follow me here?"

"I just want to exchange a lollipop again," Yoongi answers, grabbing the lollipop and putting in his mouth.

They went to a table for two to chat on something, Jungkook is playing with the key.

"I still don't get it."

"Get what, Kook?"

"I was given this key without giving something to that figure."

"You'll find out eventually, Kook. The first time that I exchanged a lighter for a lollipop, I was confused. But now, I know why did the figure give me a lollipop in exchange of a lighter," Yoongi says, remembering his brother, who is a pain in the back. Wishing that he'll disappear.

"How come that you have time to come here? Aren't your parents strict?" Yoongi asks.

"Parents are out of town. Wonwoo-hyung, Huening Kai and I are left at home. So, we have a break from studying and we have a chance to visit our friends, without telling them," Jungkook explains.

"Heh, rebels. That explains it," Yoongi says.

They continue chatting and eventually they say goodbye to each other.

"Kai! Can I have your notebook of Morse Codes?" Jungkook shouts.

Huening Kai runs downstairs almost tripping on the last step with a notebook on his hand, "Finally! Have fun with it!" And he dashes to his room.

"Uh.. thanks..?" Jungkook says and heads to his room.

He opens the notebook and the letter.