Chapter Twenty-seven: The Letter

The whole room exploded but they are not affected by the big explosion. The whole room changed into a galaxy, the floor that they are standing now has turned into the surface of the moon. But no planets around them, on stars twinkling.

A figure appeared wearing a black cloak and it is smoking.

"Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs, I ᴀᴍ Fᴀᴛᴀ Mᴏʀɢᴀɴᴀ," the figure said. "I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ."

"Can we please get out of here?" Huening Kai asked nicely.

A long silence and Fata Morgana replied, "No. You may not."

"Why not?" Yoongi asked angrily.

"Yoongi-hyung, calm down," Jimin said grabbing Yoongi's arm and wrapping his own on them. "Don't let anger control you, hyung."

"Yeah, Morgana-nim. Why can't we get out of here?" Yeonjun asked.

"Iᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ, ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. I ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ," Fata Morgana said.

"We didn't intentionally did it. Jungkook was the one who saved us, he even sacrificed his self for us. He even save Seokjin-hyung from that poisonous garden. We really, really, really want to get out of here safely. You don't even have a heart to let us out of this horrible place," Taehyung ranted, tears rolling down his eyes like a waterfall. "I love Jungkook!" He can't handle himself.

"Hyung..."

That voice sounds really familiar. They all turn to the direction of the voice.

Jungkook.

"Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴊᴏʙ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴅᴏɴᴇ. Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴜʀɴ," Fata Morgana disappeared.

They ran to Jungkook, who is trying to sit up. Taehyung jumps on him and hugs him tightly while the rest is crying. Jungkook points at the letter that Huening Kai is holding. He meant that he wants to read it.

Huening Kai gave the letter to his brother and Jungkook received it. Jungkook then read the letter but it is inaudible, every word that he speaks, he is stuttering.

"Don't force yourself, Jungkook-hyung," Soobin said.

Huening Kai stats whispering to himself about the letter. He has an ability to read mouths when someone is whispering or stuttering and tries to decode them.

"Yeah, Kook. Don't force yourself. Don't waste your energy," Namjoon said.

Moments later, Jungkook regains his energy but not fully and he is able to stand up. The ground starts to shake.