Chapter Twenty-six: The Exchanged Things

Jungkook didn't say a word that happened to him while he is in the room. There is a flower which got into his left glove, he rolls his jacket sleeve to fit the long gloves, this is the reason why there is a flower got into the left glove, his arm starts to numb almost releasing Seokjin. Taehyun notices it.

"Jungkook-hyung, are you okay?" he asked.

"Huh? I'm fine Taehyun-ssi. There is nothing wrong," Jungkook answered and smiles fakely.

Taehyun just nods, believing Jungkook's statement. The rest helps Jungkook carry Seokjin because they want Jungkook to take a rest because he is tired saving them all. Yeonjun then checks the older's heartbeat and the pulse, his eyes widened.

'What is it, Yeonjun-hyung?" Soobin asked.

"No pulse and no heartbeat," Yeonjun replied throat went dry.

"This is not possible," Jimin said, hands into fist and he placed it on his chest.

Jungkook went to open his mouth wanting to say something, but the poison reaches his heart. He can't breath properly and then he pukes out blood. Loud gasps and shocked faces can be heard and seen in the room. Jungkook's body collapses, his left part of his body starts to turn into the thistle color, which causing them to panic. he stutters, he wants to say a word but he is being cut because he fainted.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled, running to the younger and shakes him up. "Wake up! Jungkook-ah! WAKE UP!"

"We can't wake him up hyung," Beomgyu said to his brother.

"Unless, there is something that will wake them up," Namjoon said.

They start to think of a solution to wake them up.

"What if we exchange the things that we had exchanged before," Taeyung blurted out, not thinking about it. They looked at Taehyung who watches Jungkook's lifeless body.

"I think that it's possible," Jimin agreed. "I mean what if there is a hope that the two of them will live and what if that the Magic Shop will have a cure to cure them both." He theorizes.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do it," Namjoon said.

They grabbed those things that they had exchanged before even those that they received.

They start the process. Yoongi gives the lighter and lollipop but it was not taken; Hoseok and Beomgyu give the chocolate bar and the birthday cake but nothing happened; Jimin gives a photo card and the umbrella but nothing happened; Taehyung and Taehyun give the knife and the backpack but nothing happened; Huening Kai gives the earpiece but nothing happened and lastly, Yeonjun gives the smeraldo flower, from the garden, he carries it safely and with care but then again nothing happened.

Nothing seems to be working, nothing will come out of the booth. Because of the frustration they kicked the booth. Soobin noticed something on the counter, it's a paper.

"Wait! What is this?" Soobin asked grabbing the paper.

The rest stop kicking the booth and heads to Soobin, forming a circle.

"It's all scribbles," Namjoon said.

"I can't understand it," Jimin said scratching his head.

"Us too," the donsaengs said except Soobin.

Huening Kai took the letter as they start to decode it, even if it's scribbles there is nothing holding them back.

"What if we use the word 'Fata Morgana' maybe there is some changes will happen," Huening Kai suggests, before they can react. "FATA MORGANA!"

The whole room-