Chapter Two: Problems

Jungkook just cried nonstop. After a few hours, it's dinner time, Huening Kai comes to announce him that dinner is ready. But he won't budge, he just stare outside the window. The weather is opposite to what he is feeling right now. The sky is quiet, there are beautiful and twinkling star, while, he is in agony.

Someone unlocks his door.

'Maybe they found the key,' Jungkook thought.

"Good evening, Jungkook. Here is your dinner." A deep voice greeted him while handing him a tray of food and some water and sat on the bed with him.

"I'm not hungry, hyung," Jungkook replied without looking at his hyung.

"Kook, we still have school tomorrow. You need to eat before going to bed," Wonwoo said worryingly.

"I'm fine, hyung. Thanks for the offer of the food. I'm not hungry."

Wonwoo stood up, heading to the door and said, "I'll leave the food here in case if you get hungry. Don't worry, I'll wash your dishes tomorrow morning."

No response, Wonwoo sighs and locks Jungkook's door.

"How is Kookie-hyung, hyung?" Huening Kai pops out.

"Kai! You scared me!" Wonwoo screams clutching his chest.

Huening Kai laughs and scolds himself, "Enough with the fun!"

Now it's Wonwoo's turn to laugh. "He is fine, Huening Kai."

"Did he eat his dinner?"

"No."

"Oh.."

They head to their rooms.

Jungkook just sits there, emotionless. Then he thinks about something, helping him to relieve his stress. He stands up, going to his cabinet searching for something. He picks up his white t-shirts which are neatly folded by him, he loves white t-shirts but the thing is not there. He starts to panic, maybe his parents found that box. He carefully puts his t-shirts back to its place.

He searches the box in his collection of Timberlands, his favorite type of shoes. At last he found it, the small box, inside the box of his new Timberlands shoes. He grabs it and went back to his bed.

He opened the small box, there it lays. The small sharp, pointed and deadly silver blade. Symbolizes pain, hopeless and sorrow. Jungkook used this once when his girl classmate bumped into him and caused her to fall on her butt. She is furious and slapped him on his face. That memory, he wants to erase it.

'One cut doesn't hurt, right?' He asked himself. He sends the blade to his arm. He expects it to hurt, but it didn't. He sends the blade again on his skin, he puts three cuts on each arm. He feels satisfied, blood trickling down his arms, he stands up. Puts the box to his hiding spot, grabs some tissues and wipes away the blood.

He stares at the dinner that Wonwoo serves to him. He glances at his alarm clock it's already 11:59pm, 1 minute to midnight. Jungkook lays on his bed and drifts to dreamland.

Jungkook wakes up and shuts his alarm clock off. He stretches and glances at the alarm clock, 5:30am. Usual waking time, he looks at his arms, he just smirks. He scrambles out of bed, takes a shower and starts looking at his wardrobe. School starts at 7:00am.

Jungkook searches for a black hoodie to match with his black pants and for other reasons, hiding his scars from his friends, brothers and especially his parents. He don't want for them to caught him self harming. He wore a white t-shirt, black hoodie, black pants and Timberlands. He brought the small box with him, tucked it inside carefully in his bag.

He slings his bag on his right shoulder then on his left shoulder. He went downstairs, grabs some toast and heads to the living room. He sees his brothers waiting for him.

"Good morning, hyung!" Huening Kai greets.

"Good morning, Kook," Wonwoo greets.

"Morning," Jungkook greets with no emotions.

Wonwoo and Huening Kai look at each other, Wonwoo looks at Jungkook who was looking at floor, finished with his toast. Wonwoo sighs.

"Why are you not wearing your uniform, Jungkook?" Wonwoo asked.

"I don't feel like it," Jungkook replied.

"Please change into your uniform. You don't want to be send to the principal's office," Wonwoo reminds.

"...Fine," Jungkook said, heads upstairs to change to his uniform. Good thing it's long sleeve than short sleeve. If it is short sleeve he will wear a jacket to hide the scars. He heads back downstairs.

"Let's go?" Wonwoo asked.

"Let's!!" Huening Kai exclaims.

They left the house and headed to school.