Author's Note

First things first, thank you all so much for reading. I can't thank you all enough.

In my creative writing class, we did something called NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month. It's where you write a small novel in a month.

This is my novel that I was writing for NaNoWriMo. After the school year ended, my teacher encouraged us to continue writing our novels if we didn't finish them. That's what I did.

One day, I got a notification saying that my story is eligible for the 2019 Watty's contest. So, I've had to work hard to get every chapter written and edited before the deadline. Wish me luck with the contest.

I would also like to thank dheepthixoxo  and GenesisJoy4  for inspiring me to write this story. Thank you both so much. You both are great writers and I love your TBS stories.

Also, a shoutout to my creative writing teacher and my friends in my creative writing class for all the support and encouragement. ❤️✍🏻

Everything about theatre and the whole favoritism nonsense was from my own experience. I have dealt with a lot of favoritism in my theatre class and shows. As a growing actress, I'm not given the opportunity as much like other kids. So, that's what prompted me to create a story where anything is possible and where you do have a chance.

STARTED: March 31st, 2019FINISHED: July 26th, 2019

FINISHED: July 26th, 2019

I have one more surprise. I've decided to turn this novel into a series!

The next book is called 'Senior Year.' I can't wait to start writing it. I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as I enjoy writing it.

❤️, KAAllen01