Callback with Thomas

You froze in place.

Thomas Brodie-Sangster is in the same room as you and you're only a few feet away from him. He is wearing a gray shirt, black jeans, black Nikes, and his gold necklace. He also has a script in his hands.

"Hey. Sorry, I'm late. I got caught in traffic." he said to Wes.

Hearing his thick, British accent sent chills down your spine. Wes gets up from the table and walked over to him. They both shake hands and their focus moves to you. You knew that Wes is going to introduce you to him.

"Thomas, this is y/n. Y/n, I'm pretty sure you know who this is." Wes said.

"Hi. I'm Thomas." he said, offering his hand.

"H-Hi. I'm y/n." you said, shaking his hand. His touch sent more chills down your spine.

"Are you nervous?" Wes asked you.

"No. I just...can't believe that this is actually happening." you said, laughing the last words.

"Well, are you guys ready to do the scene?" Wes asked.

You both said yes at the same time.

Wes explained the scene. Kelsey wants to be alone, then Newt sits with her and they have a conversation. Thomas asked for your permission for any touch in the scene. You said you're fine with that and Wes said "scene," which was the cue to start.

The Scene
Kelsey: (sitting by herself)

Newt: Hey. (sits next to her) I know you said that you wanted to be alone. But, I can't stand to see someone by their self.

Kelsey: (says nothing)

Newt: Listen, Frypan was just letting off steam.

Kelsey: I can't take it anymore. We're just wandering in an unknown, dangerous wasteland. We don't know where we're going. We're lost.

Newt: We've been lost before.

Kelsey: Yeah, but not like this. (pulls her knees closer to her chest)

Newt: Kelsey, look at me. (lifts her face with two fingers) There is a place for us out there somewhere. I don't know where it is, but I do know that a lot of our friends have died for us to get this far. So, we can't give up. You can't give up. I won't let you.

Kelsey: Thanks Newt. (both hug)

Newt: (still in the embrace) It's going to be okay.

(Both break from the hug)

Newt: Come on, let's get some sleep.

Kelsey: Oh! Um, I know that I didn't tell you this earlier, but thanks for taking me in.

Newt: It's not a problem. We can't leave anyone behind.

Kelsey: (smiles a little)

(Both stand up and walk back to the group)

Wes says "cut," and you and Thomas come out of character.

"Guys, that was awesome. Y/n, thanks for coming back. We'll discuss some things and send you an email tomorrow." Wes said.

"Okay. Thank you for letting me do this." you said.

"You're welcome." Wes said, then gave you a hug.

"It was nice to meet you and do the scene with you." Thomas said.

"Yes it was. Nice meeting you too." you said to him.