Four Days Off

Dylan and Rosa said goodbye before you guys left. You guys got out of costume and makeup, then dressed back into normal clothes.

"Well, that was a short filming day." you said.

"That zip line was awesome." Dexter said.

You guys got on the party bus to go back to the hotel.

You guys got back to the hotel. You all decided to get something for lunch. You guys decided on Chinese food. The restaurant wasn't far away from the hotel, so some of you could walk there and bring it back. Will, Ki Hong, and Jacob volunteered themselves to go get lunch. The rest of you went to Dexter's room to play Mario Kart. Thomas put a banana peel on the track, which you drove into.

There was a knock at the door. You paused the race.

"Lunch is here." you said.

You got up and went to the door. You looked through the peep hole. It wasn't Will, Ki Hong, and Jacob. It was actually Kat and Nathalie. You opened the door for them. Their hair looked different.

"Hey girl. We heard that you guys got back early." Kat said.

"And that lunch will be delivered, right?" Nathalie added.

"Yeah. Come on in." you said, letting them in.

"Why is your hair different?" you asked them.

"Wes wanted my hair blond." Kat said.

"And mine has to be in braids." Nathalie said.

"Hey y/n. We're starting a new race." Thomas said.

Dexter turned around to see the three of you talking.

"Woah! You guys really look like Sonya and Harriet." he said.

"Thanks." Kat said, sitting on the couch.

"Do you two wanna learn how to play Mario Kart? You two said that you never learned." you said.

"Why not?" Nathalie said, taking your controller.

You, Thomas, and Dexter explained the controls to them. They picked the concept up really quickly and raced perfectly. They were on the final lap when Will, Ki Hong, and Jacob came back with lunch. They carried multiple bags and drink trays. You all started to talk about what to do during the four days off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Over the four days, the boys did their own thing, while the girls did their thing. There would be some times where all of you would get together and do something. The boys would normally go to the hotel gym, while the girls would go to the pool or down to the boardwalk.

You and Thomas would spend some time together as a couple. You two would go out to eat, go on the boardwalk, and go to the pool. At nights, everyone would hang out in one of the rooms. You guys either played games or watched movies.

It's the last day off. Wes sent a text to Thomas, Ki Hong, Dexter, Alexander, and Kaya, saying that he needs them on the set. You decided to tag along with them because you wanted see what's going on in the movie. When you guys got there, the boys had to go into makeup. Kaya had to go on set with Dylan, Rosa, and the Crank party extras. Wes let you watch from behind the camera.

While Wes was telling Dylan, Kaya, and Rosa what to do for that scene, you sat down in your chair. You were playing Candy Crush when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around to see Thomas, Ki Hong, Dexter, and Alexander. They looked like Cranks. You were scared by the way they looked. You screamed and they laughed. Wes placed everyone and they did the scene.