Miis and Sports

Since that Dylan had the main controller, he made his Mii first. The controller came around to everyone and they made their Miis. You all tried to make them as close to you guys as possible.

You got the controller. You created a new Mii from scratch. You changed the eye color, the hair color and style, and mouth shape. You filled out the information such as your name, birthday, made yourself a favorite, and changed the shirt color to your favorite color.

You gave the controller to Dexter and he made his Mii. While watching each other making their Mii, you guys were singing the Mii music. Dexter gave the controller to Rosa, and she was the last one to make a Mii before playing.

The Wii now has twelve new Miis and is ready to play games. Rosa hit the home screen button and gave Dylan the controller. You all agreed on playing baseball, since that's what you guys were planning on playing before making the Miis.

Alexander turned on another controller, so you guys can have two teams. They both chose their Miis as the captains and started the game.

The baseball field came up and went down the line of Miis as the players. You, Thomas, Kat, Dexter, and Nathalie were on Dylan's team. Ki Hong, Will, Rosa, Jacob, and Kaya were on Alexander's team. Some of the other players were Mii computers. Dylan's team was batting and Alexander's team was out on the field.

"Play Ball." the screen said.

Dylan and Alexander stood up in front of the TV. Dylan held the Wii remote like a bat and Alexander held his like a baseball glove. Alexander moved his remote like he threw the ball and Dylan swung. He got a strike. Alexander threw another ball and Dylan hit it this time. The ball flew out into the field and Ki Hong's Mii caught it. It was a single and Dylan's Mii ran to first base.

Your Mii came up to the home plate and Dylan handed you the controller. You put yourself in the baseball player position and Alexander threw you a ball. You hit it at the perfect time and it went flying through the air. It went into the crowd and 'Home Run' came on the screen. Your team started to cheer for you. Dylan's Mii ran around the field, earning a point and your Mii did the same. The score is now 2-0.

The teams changed sides. Alexander's team is now batting and Dylan's team is on the field. Dylan pitched twice and already Alexander got two strikes.

"Third strike and you're out." Ki Hong said.

Dylan threw him the last ball and Alexander finally hit it. It flew into the air...low and behold, Thomas's Mii catches the ball! Alexander was out!

Your team cheered, while Alexander's team groaned. He gave the controller to Will and the game repeated like clockwork.

It's the final inning and both teams are tied up. There are three players on each plate of the diamond. Dexter's Mii stepped up to the plate. Alexander threw him a ball and Dexter hit it.

Just like you, it flew high in the sky. Or more like to the sky. 'Out of the Park' came on the screen.

The Miis ran around the diamond and your team's score went up four points. The final score was 12-8.

You all put away the Wii stuff and everyone was starting to get hungry for dinner.