Home at Last

They unloaded everything from the car and put it all away. Dylan got a text from Kaya. It said: "Pedicure is done. Getting the massage, then heading home."

Dylan texted her back, saying that they just got home and they put everything away. Alexander turned on the TV and they played Mario Kart.

All they have to do is wait for the girls.

                                 Y/n's POV
You guys were done with the pedicures and went to the massage room in the back of the spa. The room was lavender, delightful scents from candles filled the air, and there were five massage tables in a row. You guys got undressed and put your hair up.

The masseuses came in and the relaxation began. You carry a lot of stress in your back, so this was well-deserved. The oil felt warm on your skin. This was so relaxing that your eyes got heavy. You couldn't keep them open, so you fell asleep.

Soon enough, the massage was done and you had to wake up.

"That was so nice." Rosa said.

You lifted your head up from the headrest. "Maybe a little-" you said, but a yawn cut you off.

"Too nice." you finished.

"Did you fall asleep?" Nathalie asked.

"Yeah. It happens every time." you said.

You guys got dressed, and Kat paid and gave tips.

You all went out to the car and it was time to go home.

"Guys, thank you. Today was fun." you said to them.

Kat started her car, then they made their way home.

She pulled in the driveway. You guys grabbed your bags from the trunk and went inside. Once you walked through the door, you heard cheering and groaning. You guys walked up the stairs to see the boys playing Mario Kart in the living room.

Kaya cleared her throat loudly to get the boys' attention away from the TV. The boys looked at you guys and paused the race. They got up from the couch or from the floor, and went over to the girls. You were greeted by hugs from the boys.

"So, how was your girls day y/n?" Dylan asked.

"It was fun. We went out to lunch, went to an outlet mall, and went to a spa." you explained.

"What did you get?" Dexter asked.

"You know, I'm not much of a shopper, but I really enjoyed it. Anyway, I got a new jean jacket from LOFT, new Aviators from Sunglass Hut, Pink Chiffon body wash and Snowy Morning perfume from Bath & Body Works and...." you said, but trailing off looking for the the ring.

You felt something on your index finger and there was the ring.

"Oh! And this ring." you said, showing it off.

"The jewelry store had five of them in different colors, so we each got a ring." Kat said, showing her ring.

"Glad you had a good time. Come on, we wanna show you something." Thomas said, grabbing your hand.

He stood up from the couch and covered your eyes. He guided you around the couch and into the kitchen. You could hear the sound of the fridge and freezer opening.

"What are you guys up to?" you asked.

"You'll see." Ki Hong said.

"Okay. Are you ready?" Thomas asked.

"Whatever it is, then yes, I'm ready." you said.

Thomas moved his hands away from your eyes. You saw everyone around the island with two buckets of Neapolitan ice cream and various toppings.

"Wow! What is all this?" you exclaimed.

"We're gonna have an ice cream and pajama party tonight." Dexter answered.