The Panel

Soon enough, everyone was ready.

Dylan wore a blue T-shirt, black jeans, his Mets baseball cap, and tennis shoes.

Thomas wore a brown, short sleeved collared shirt, jeans, and his black Nikes.

Ki Hong wore a light blue collared shirt with his sleeves rolled up, jeans, and tennis shoes.

Dexter wore a white shirt, a light brown leather jacket, jeans, and Nikes.

Will wore a black shirt, a gray jacket, black jeans, and Vans.

Kaya wore a pink sweater, a sliver skirt, and heels.

Rosa wore a white dress and heels.

Jacob wore a blue T-shirt with the Superman symbol, khaki pants, and tennis shoes.

Alexander wore a red T-shirt with one of his favorite quote printed on it, jeans, and Vans.

Kat wore a floral dress and heels.

Nathalie wore a purple jumpsuit and flats.

~~~~~~~~~~

A black bus pulled up in front of the house. It was the party bus.

"Hey! The party bus is here!" Dylan said loudly.

All of you grabbed whatever you needed and went down the stairs to get to the front sidewalk. The door opened and Wes came out. He was in his usual attire; a flannel shirt, jeans, and his director hat.

"Hey guys! Are you all ready for Comic Con?" Wes asked.

You guys responded in unison and piled into the bus. Other than Wes, James, and Giancarlo were already aboard.

You all grabbed your seats and the bus drove off. The bus went over a big interstate and presented an amazing view of water and buildings that were apart of a city. Wes got everyone's attention for a group picture. Without you guys knowing, he continued to take pictures of you guys.

"We'll be arriving there in about five minutes." the driver said.

"Thank you five." you said.

The others looked at you with confused looks.

"What does that mean?" Dexter asked you.

"In theatre, whenever the director tells you how much time you have left, everyone responds with 'Thank you and the number of minutes.'" you explained.

After explaining that, they understood.

The bus came to a stop. It looked like you guys were behind a building.

"Wes, why are we behind the Comic Con building?" Rosa asked.

"To avoid fans or paparazzi from seeing you. Come on, let's do this." Wes said.

You guys got up from your seats and got off of the bus.

After everyone was off, Wes guided you guys through a door that led into the building. The place was enormous!

He said that you guys had to do the panel interview first. Wes found the coordinator and she guided you all to the panel. You guys could hear so many voices in the audience. Nerves started to kick in, like before you're about to go onstage for a performance.

The coordinator made you guys get in a certain order because that's the order you all will sit in at the panel. You were in between Dexter and Thomas.

You guys heard an announcer's voice speak over all of the voices in the audience.

"Okay everybody, are you guys ready to meet the cast of the Scorch Trials?" he asked.

The crowd went crazy.

"Please welcome...the cast of the Scorch Trials!" he announced.

All of you ran out from the side and made your way up to the panel. The crowd screamed and cheered for you guys. There was A LOT OF PEOPLE! Too many to count. You guys sat down in your places at the table, then various questions were asked to you guys.