The Tournament

Wes went up to the stage. You guys squeezed through the crowd to see the knighting ceremony. You guys took out your phones to take video.

Wes got down on his knees and the maiden put a robe on his back. The king took out his sword and held it straight up.

"I hereby knight you, Wes Ball of the Maze and the Scorch." the king announced, then tapped Wes's shoulders with the sword.

After it was over, everyone clapped and cheered for him. Wes walked off the stage and went over to you guys.

"Okay. Whose idea was it to do that for me?" he asked.

You stepped forward with a smile forming on your face. Wes appreciated it.

Then, there was another noise. It almost sounded like the Maze doors opening. It was actually the gates opening to reveal the arena. It was split into six sections by color: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black-and-White, and Red-and-Yellow.

In between the Red and Green sections, there was a special place for the royalty to watch and there was an opening underneath.

You guys were assigned to the Black-and-White section and sat in the fourth row. There was a Medieval Times crown on each plate. Everyone put it on. There was a cup, a plate, and a napkin by each seat. You sat in between Ki Hong and Kaya.

"Hey y/n. Where are the utensils?" Kaya asked.

"You're in the Medieval time period. Therefore, your hands are the utensils." you explained.

A lady dressed as a maiden came down the row.

"Hey. Can I start you guys off with some drinks? We have Coke, water, and tea." she asked.

You guys ordered drinks and she left.

The lights went down, which meant that the show was about to start. Six horses ran out into the middle of the arena with handlers beside them.

They looked so elegant. The horses did small movements and the handlers guided them out. Then, another character came out. He had a falcon on his arm. He set it on the sand and the falcon flew around the arena. As the falcon was flying, the maiden came back with drinks.

Everyone clapped as the falcon and its handler left the arena. You could tell that everyone was enjoying it. The horses came back out with the knights riding them. The knights and horses were dressed in real armor and had a specific color. The color they wore was the section they were assigned to.

All of the knights lined themselves in a line before the royalty. The king announced that a tournament will be held to see who will battle the villain. It will start with jousting, then flag catch, then the one-on-one battle.

The knights and horses went back, and the maidens brought the food. She passed out slices of bread, pieces of chicken, and potato wedges to everyone. Everything played the same way as you remember from the last time you were there.

You stopped eating for a second to send a video to your friends and family. Just as you hit the send button, the king got everyone's attention. He was going to announce the people that he knighted. He announced the three kids for their birthdays, then Wes. A lot of people cheered for him.

The Black-and-White knight won the jousting. The Blue knight won the flag catch. Everyone in both sections cheered.

Now, the two knights have to duel each other to see who will battle the villain.