Introducing Sonya and Harriet

The next day was when Kat and Nathalie come on the set as Sonya and Harriet. But first, the rest of you had to film the part where Jorge is interrogating Marcus about the Right Arm. That took half of the day because Dylan, Giancarlo, and Alan kept messing up. Finally, they got it right, then it was time for Sonya and Harriet to come in.

Wes showed you guys the truck that you all will be in when they're driving up to the mountains. You guys actually drove the truck up a mountain side.

"Action!" Wes called.

The cameras started rolling and you guys were in character.

Everyone got out of the truck.

Jorge: Well, looks like we're on foot.

Everyone is walking down the trail of cars and looking around at the landscape. Jorge and Newt were looking inside some of the cars. Aris, Brenda, Minho, and Frypan continued walking down the trail. Kelsey and Teresa were looking at the mountain side. Thomas came up to a car with a bullet hole in the windshield. He was about to touch it when actual bullets were being fired. They hide behind the vehicles to take cover.

Aris, Teresa, Brenda, and Frypan hide behind a van. Newt, Minho, and Kelsey hide behind a car. Thomas hides with Jorge behind a different car.

Thomas: Is everybody okay up there?

Teresa: We're fine.

Newt: Does anyone know where those bloody shots came from?

One camera was focused on Jorge and Thomas pulling out an explosive device.

Jorge: That Marcus. He led us into an ambush.
Thomas: (peers around the car, but gets back down because of more shots fired) What do we do?
Jorge: Here. Hold this. (handing the explosive to Thomas) We need to create a diversion and get ready to chuck it. (holds up the explosive's trigger) Everybody! Get set to sprint back to the truck and hold your ears. Ready? One...two...

Harriet: Drop it! Now! I said drop it! On your feet. Let's go! Let's go! Move! Back up! (motioning the gun to get Jorge and Thomas up)

The two of them spot Newt, Minho, and Kelsey.

Harriet: You three, over here now! (Newt, Minho, and Kelsey slowly stand up with their hands up)

Sonya: Come on! That's go!

Harriet: Don't be stupid. Move! (Aris, Teresa, Brenda, and Frypan come out from behind the van with their hands up)
Sonya: Slowly.

Harriet: (looks curiously at Aris) Aris? (removes the scarf from her mouth)

Aris: Oh my god! Harriet?

Harriet: (puts her gun on her shoulder) Oh my god! What are you doing here? (hugs Aris)

Sonya: (removes her scarf from her mouth) Aris: Sonya!

Sonya: (hugs Aris) Aris, you're lucky we didn't shoot you.

The others exchange looks until Minho breaks up the reunion.

Minho: Uhhh. What's happening?

Aris: We were in the Maze together.

Harriet: (makes a whistle noise with her fingers) We're clear, guys. Come on out!

The others look around the mountain side to see more people.

"Cut!" Wes called.

You guys got through that part without messing up.

"Okay. So, we're done filming for today, but I want to show you guys the Right Arm's base." Wes said.

All of you piled into trucks and you guys drove for what seemed like forever.

The trucks finally stopped and you all got out to see some sets pieces around small mountain tops. Wes explained that this specific spot is an Ancient Native American burial ground. So, they have to respect the ground and not take anything.

If not...