The Believe Me Audition

Before the auditions started, Lisa told everyone the story about her abduction. Everyone was shocked about the horrible experience that she endured back than. Everyone went to one side of the room, where there were two rows of chairs. Jim, Jonathan, and Lisa auditioned the adults first, then the teen girls to play 17-year-old Lisa.

Other than you, there were three other girls that were auditioning for the role of Lisa. A girl named Katie auditioned before you.

'Wow! She's really good. Oh, stop thinking like that, y/n. Everyone has a chance.' you thought to yourself.

After she finished, it was your turn. You introduced yourself and did your monologue.

After you finished your audition, Jim, Jonathan, and Lisa thanked everyone for coming and said that the callback list will be emailed later today. You left the room and found a café in the studio. You set your stuff down at a small table and bought a chocolate chip muffin.

While enjoying your snack, you were texting your family and theatre friends about how the audition went. They were saying stuff like 'good job' and 'so proud of you.' You have the best support in the world. Then, a girl walked up to you.

"Hi. You're y/n, right?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. Your name is Katie, right?" you asked.

"Yeah. I just wanted to tell you that your audition was amazing." Katie said as she sat down in the chair across from you.

"Awe thank you. So was yours." you said.

"Thanks." she said.

You both talked about where you both are from, school, and other acting experiences.

"Can I admit something?" you asked.

"Sure. What is it?" Katie said.

"I think you look more like Lisa as a teen." you admitted.

"So do you. We both have an equal chance." she said.

Just then, both of your phones vibrated on the table. You both looked at each other, then picked up your phones. There was a new email in your inbox.