Chapter Thirty Three.

Start from the beginning

"Oi, he's just a kid ya know." I told the Shinobi guards. "He steals what he can't afford, that poor poor child." I had my hand on his head as he acted sad and innocent.

"He can afford what is in the orphanage," Said one of them.

"Say what, if you guys accept a duel with him and you won, he'll return that to you and apologize. If he wins, you shall let him steal whatever he wants." I said. Of course this is one of my brilliant schemes-

"We aren't into your schemes, Uzumaki, we know what you're up to. This isn't the reason why the Kazekage kept you here. Which it sucks, to have a dangerous jinchuuriki such as you here."

"I didn't ask for this, ya know. All I'm saying is give the child forgiveness. Thats all." I defended casually.

"There is no way we'd forg-"

I glared at them. "Well then, that's not good enough." I said, kneeling down to Tsukimo and having my hands on his shoulders. "You know what to do." I told him.

He nodded happily.

To not barge in, I stood off the way and let Tsukimo handle this.

He started doing hand signs and POOF! Sexy Jutsu is going to spread here by Tsukimo, such a talented guy to have such a sexy jutsu.

All the guards nose bled hard that they fainted. I laughed hysterically as Tsukimo turned back laughing hard as well. We both fist bumped while laughing.

"You've handled it well this time!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! Someday I will handle it too well that they'll lose all their blood and die!" He said happily. So proud of him, he'll become the future version of Naruto.

"Go to the orphanage now before they wake up." I said. "Oh and... Next time, please don't steal."

"But men-"

"Does Gaara steal? No, he is a man and he does not steal. Why not be like him? If you quit stealing and become such a generous man that protects the Sand, someday you might even become the Kazekage."

"You're right... I'm sorry." He said.

I gave him a smile. "See you later, Tsukimo." I said, giving him a tiny wave. "B-bye." He stuttered.

After that I walked away, on my way to eat somewhere since I'm so hungry, Baki didn't gave me mercy, he said having breakfast will be after the training, so after three hours, so merciful.

__________________________

Gaara 's POV

"Lord Kazekage, are you listening?"

I nodded, but my face expression is sad. This meeting is so stressing, they can't do this to me. A Kazekage does what he wants, why they decide?

"Well then, if you are listening, I might suggest that we have a walk to meet her. She'll be pleased to hear your answer and it better be yes as a Kazekage."

Screw you.

"Mhm." I said, but truly I don't accept at all. But what can I do? I'm forced.

Me, Gōza and Ebizō left the council room and went outside to the village. Our destination was some food place which seriously I don't care just get me out of this god.

"Are you alright with this, Lord Kazekage?" asked Gōza.

"Yes, I'll do what I have to do for my people." I said. "As the Kazekage, I must obey the rules and be strict."