Players, Pieces, and a Few Extras

Start from the beginning

Ren: She's falling.

(Y/N): God damn it.

Weiss begins to fall, but luckily, Jaune is there to catch her. Unfortunately for Jaune, he forgets that they're both in the air, and they quickly fall down after a few seconds of being suspended in the air just like in Tom and Jerry. Jaune hits the ground first, and Weiss lands on top of his back.

Weiss: (Unimpressed) My hero.

Jaune: My back...

Tobey Maguire: Oh, my back!

Me, the author: GET OUT OF HERE TOBEY! NOBODY LIKES YOU! (Quickly whispers to him) I'm sorry for yelling. I'm just saying that to make a fourth wall breaking joke. We all love you and everyone knows that you were the best spider man... ah sh*t... Larry! Can you pan the camera back to the story that everyone is reading? Sorry everybody!

Pyrrha gets hit by the deathstalker and falls down in front of where everyone is currently standing.

Yang: Great! The gangs all here! Now we can die together!

Ruby: Not if I can help it!

Without warning, she starts running towards the deathstalker and pulls out Crescent Rose.

Yang/(Y/N): RUBY, WAIT!!!

She fires a round out of her scythe, propelling her forward. She manages to hit the deathstalker, but it has no effect. The grimm swats her aside. Ruby turns to face all of you.

Ruby: Don't worry! Totally fine!

You know she will be totally fine and maybe you should let Weiss handle the next few events. OR, handle the events yourself and earn some friendship points with her. You watch as she fires at the deathstalker while running away. Yang runs toward her as the nevermore screeches and throws its feathers down. Causing Ruby's cape to get stuck in the ground and blocking Yang's path to her sister. The deathstalker raises its tail and lowers it for attack.

Yang: Ruby! Get out of there!

Ruby: (Pulling her cape) I'm trying!

(Y/N): Now's my cue! Sorry Weiss!

You think to yourself as you run to where Ruby is. You grab the nevermores feather and with all your strength, pull it out from the ground. You then pick up Ruby and rush back to the group. You notice that Weiss is almost to where you two were just now.

(Y/N): Wow, that was quick. Gravity dust really is something... I'd better let her create the ice wall.

Deactivating your semblance, you turn around and watch as Weiss creates a barrier of ice which blocks the deathstalkers tail that was going to hit... nothing, seeing as you already saved Ruby.

Ruby looks up at you and you stare at each other for a while. You smile and she can't help but smile back. You then realize that she's still in your arms. You kind of freak out at this and Ruby starts to blush

(Y/N): Oh! (Lets Ruby down gently) I'm sorry!

Ruby: NO!

Ruby grabs your arm but then realizes that you blush at this and she lets go.

Ruby: I mean... no, it's okay. Uh... than-

Weiss interrupts her before she can say thank you.

Weiss: You are so childish!

Ruby: Uh...

Weiss: And dim witted! And hyperactive! And don't even get me started on your fighting style! (looks at you) I'm not sure I like you either, but I suppose that I too, can be a bit... difficult. But if were going to do this... then we have to do this together. So if you stop trying to show off, I'll be... nicer.