𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

Start from the beginning

"Anything else to say to your fans before you go?"

Coming to the end of the Weekly Idol filming, Doni oppa present the question to us.

"To our BLINKs and all fans, please give our new song 'As If It's Your Last' lots of love!"

With grateful hearts flashing our heart-shaped hand formation towards the camera.

"Also give Weekly Idol lots of love because this is our hometown!" I added sheepishly.

"That was BLACKPINK!"

Doni and Coni oppa stood up and clapped, and just like that we wrapped the whole weekly Idol broadcast episode with a smile dancing to our new song.

Days passed quickly and in a blink of an eye, it was July.

To start the month with our fans, we held an Ice Cream Fanmeet Event.

We left the dorm at dawn the next day for Inkigayo and very much surprise with our fans waiting to watch and support us. A meaningful day for us as we finally got our first win on the same day.

Despite being one of the MC, Jisoo unnie gave the speech in behalf, not that because she have to but because the three of us we're already crying.

Our first fansigning event followed at Bundang AK Plaza. With a huge crowd gathered to see us who waited patiently for our arrival.

Making our long awaited entrance the fans went wild.

"BLACKPINK saranghae!"

Crowded with fans, we greet them one by one. It was then a sudden interruption was announced.

"Call the ambulance! We have a situation here!"

"What.. what happened?" Panick started to arise but it was later assured it wasn't that serious.

"One of the fans fainted.." Our bodyguard who mended the situation explained.

The event got cut short insuring everyone's safety. We felt more sad watching their expression from excitement to disappointment but their safety must be our main concern and so we came to decide to end the event right away.

"Today, Super KPOP Arirang Radio guesting to start your schedule. One whole week with radio guestings, Jisoo with Inkigayo as usual.."

My phone dinged for an incoming message. As much as I hate to interrupt our manager unnie, I still decided to check on it in case it would be important. Might be dad or mom since it's been a while after I last talked to them and I kinda miss them now by just thinking of it.

Unknown:

Congratulations

It was a short greeting and nothing so special. I couldn't help the frown to show whether to figure who it was or ignore who it was.

"Jennie, are you listening?"

"Oh, sorry." I immediately slid my phone and paid attention to Sangwon unnie.

Heading our way to the radio station, I took out my phone again, curious, I check the unknown's message once again.

By just thinking who could it be and all the names bottling inside mt head I grew even more restless. My selfish side wants to assume it was him. But I already know for myself he would never contact me again.

Because it's over. Maybe if I begged once again, he'd stay. But then what's the use of moving on? What's the use of all my efforts for the past months to be happy without him? What about my mother and members would think about it?