Part 3 of the States

"Next is Dorthy, she is also known as Kansas. She is 4 years old and the sweeties little angel you all will ever meet!" Alfred said. "Well all of our kids are." He added.

Dorthy had light brown hair in two pigtails tied with a red ribbon. Her skin was a olive tone with freckles splashed across her nose, her sweet brown eyes shown with innocents what would melt any heart. Dorthy wore a light blue dress with a white apron and ruby red short heel shoes.  

"Iowa or Rick is 11 and is very smart. He loves his comics and he will hurt you if you mess with him or his family." Alfred said.

Rick had black hair, green eyes and a smirk on his lips as he looked at the other nations. He wore a white shirt and blue overalls with a red handkerchief hanging out from one of his pockets. His clothes were covered with oil and grease stains.

"Nevada or Benny, is 10 and loves horses and archery. He is a natural at it and has a great shot." Alfred said.

Benny was wearing a black shirt with blue shorts and boots. His hair was blond, and he had blue eyes and freckles. He smiled sweetly but glance at Francis before his sweet smile turned cold and harsh.

"Oliver or Oklahoma is 12, he is our little farmer and loves dogs. He trains a lot of dogs to help the disabled to guard dogs. So I wouldn't get on his bad side if I were you." Alfred said.

"That is very impressive Alfred." Arthur said.

"I agree, that is very impressive." Ludwig added, making the American nation grin brightly.

"Thanks! My pa taught me when I was young." Oliver said.

Oliver was a skinny boy with short brown hair, tanned skin and brown and violet eyes. He wore a plaid button shirt with dust covered jeans and knee high brown boots. The young boy had a bright smile like Alfred which was very similar.

"Okay next up is Montana or Monty. Monty is 17 and loves going out to the gun range or going hunting with the family." Alfred said.

Monty looked like Alfred but with reddish brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin. He wore a black shirt wand cargo pants with combat boots. A shot gun was strapped to his back, Monty looked chill but when he looked at the french nation a glint in his brown eyes that made Francis slightly worry.

"This is Peter or New Mexico. He is 17 and likes to travel between Mexico and I's countries to chill with some of the locals and takes pictures of the nature or mountain life. He also likes to hunt as well and is very skilled with a bow and a gun." The American nation ruffled his sons black hair.

Peter had shoulder length black hair with parts braided with feathers and a golden tan that some people would kill for. His clothes were just black pants with no shirt, sandals with mud on them. There was a old fashioned camera that hung around the teens neck. 

"Hey." was all he said.

"Next is Arkansas, Molly is 14 and loves plays and musicals. She is very sweet and will write a play for anyone, helps with the drama classes at schools actually." Alfred said.

Molly had long dark red hair with purple ends all tied up in a pony tail, here skin was fair with light freckles across her nose. She wore a blue skirt with a black crop top, black ballet flats with a pair of grey leg warmers.

"Hello." She greeted, her green eyes shined with joy.

Francis smirked at her but yelped when a knife landed three inches from the family jewels. The nations ignored this.

"Nebraska or Doll..... she changed her name... Doll is 15 and is a dancer. She will destroy anyone in any type of dance and is flexible that would make anyone puke. Oh and France if you try flirting with her you can say good bye to your vital regions and your eyes." Alfred smiled but it grew at the end.