Secrets in a song

The nations all gather into the meeting room and everyone made sure that Matthew was sat far away from Francis, while Tino and Alfred got Matthew to finish his food. The Canadian wasn't really happy and always muttered about how 'fat' he is going to get. Peter looked at the Canadian with tears in his eyes.

"Okay let's begin... who want's to read!" Ludwig said.

Peter raised his hand smiling brightly. The German nodded and passed the book to the Micro.

"Okay this one is.... about Alfred and Mathias!" Peter said, a wide grin playing on his lips.

Whenever Denmark and America get together, they play Vikings vs Cowboys which always ends with one of them seriously hurt but laughing.

Alfred and Mathias both looked at each other before laughing. Matthew looked at his brother remembering finding them in full outfits and it is either Alfred who is hurt or it was Mathias. Matthew always ended up helping them when they were done, it was very annoying but he liked hearing what they did.

"Mathias is this why you always come back with bandages!!" Lukas stated, glaring at the Danish man.

Matthias chuckled a bit, rubbing his neck nervous. Lukas just glared at him before looking at Peter and motioned him to continued. Peter nodded and looked at the next entry and looked at the North American twins but mostly at Canada.

Dear diary,

I  was coming over to my bro's house so I can take him out for our usual bro get together's. Once I got there I heard a guitar and  a really, I mean really nice voice! So Like a total ninja(Not really... I am watching a really cool anime with ninjas) and I looked around until I found Mattie outside on his back deck playing the guitar and singing!! But he sounded so sad though, I just wished that I stayed or did something... Well one of these days I'm gonna get Mattie to perform for me and everyone else!
-America your Hero!

Matthew was bright red the same with Alfred. The countries looked at the two and Gilbert ran out of the room before running back in a minute later with a guitar in hand. When Matthew saw this he suddenly started to eat not wanting to play the guitar, Tino and Alfred were pleased that he was eating but also want him to play.

Gilbert knew that Matthew was going to do something like that ans stoop behind him and waited.

"Can we just get on with? He isn't that good." Francis stated, looking bored.

Matthew stopped eating and looked at the table, Lukas smirked before speaking up.

"Jeg, Norge, legger en forbannelse av uflaks og en forbannelse på stemmen din(I, Norway, place a curse of bad luck and a curse on your voice)"

Francis raised a brow before glaring at the world and huffed. Matthew pushed his bow away when he finished, the food made him feel really uncomfortable but he ignored it. He sighed as Gilbert placed the guitar on his lap. The Blond noticed that it was his and smiled lightly thinking about his kids, how they had gotten him a guitar to play when they were younger.

When the strings were tuned and ready, Matthew placed his calloused fingers on the strings and started to play a gentle tune that was familiar from some of America's movies. Feliciano and Lovino along with everyone else saw that the Canadian's face went from tired and stressed out to a peaceful and calm as soon as he started to play.

"Well I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you~?
" Matthew sang, his voice sounded like an angel.

"Well it goes like this:
The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah~
" Everyone watch in complete awe.