Lie One: Your hair looks fine

The average person begins lying when they are around two years old.

Which means the average person begins obtaining the cuts when they're only two years into their lives.

In this world, everytime you lie a cut appears on your body. The more severe the lie is, the deeper the cut will be. The cuts don't bleed and eventually become scars. Unless you make up for them. The lie has to be said out loud for it to form a scar, if you think of one then you won't get a cut. 

How do you make up for a lie?

Simple, tell the truth.

When you tell the truth, the cut that once appeared for that lie disappears. It fades off of your body as if it was never there to begin with.

In this universe, there are two sides. Much like in other ones. There is the side that thinks the cuts are apart of growing up, the scars make you who you are. While the other finds the cuts to be despicable, ugly even. That if you are seen with multiple scars then you are nothing more than a liar. 

Min Yoongi was raised to think the scars are ugly, that lying is despicable and you shouldn't be seen with multiple scars. His parents implementing this philosophy into his brain.

His mother had four scars, each for something she insisted she had to lie for. Though as long as she wasn't seen with more, she considered it alright. While Yoongi's father has two scars, for things he also insists he had to lie for.

How many does Yoongi have? He has one, one scar that is visible. The other three he has are on his lower back and thigh, much harder to spot.

"Good morning, Yoongi," his mother greeted, her long black hair placed in a bun atop her head. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine," Yoongi responded, telling the truth.

His mother nodded as she placed rice and a bowl of soup in front of him. Yoongi dug into the meal, not having much time to just stare at the meal since he needed to get to school. 

Ms.Min stared at her son, taking in his attire, "I don't like what you're wearing Yoongi, maybe you should change."

Yoongi internally rolled his eyes at what she said, hating how straight forward his family was since they thought the scars were so horrible and being honest for EVERYTHING was the best way to avoid them. It's why he is the way he is.

"I don't think I have enough time to change, Mom. Wouldn't want to be late on my first day, would I?" he inquired with slight sass, finishing up his breakfast and placing it in the kitchen sink.

Ms.Min sighed as she glanced at the clock, the object proving Yoongi was correct when he said he wouldn't have enough time to change. "Okay, but maybe you should start dressing better, honey."

"Will do," Yoongi mumbled before grabbing his bag and placing his shoes on, more than ready to exit his house and go to his other hell hole.

High School.

Yoongi was a senior, which put the smallest smile on his face. Since he would be out of the hell hole named School sooner rather than later, but he had to get through his last year then he'd finally be free.

"Hey, Yoongi Hyung! Wait up!" The male heard someone say behind him.

He looked over his shoulder to see a good friend of his, Jeon Jungkook. The male was younger than him by a year, so he was a junior along with two other people he insisted on hanging out with. Even though they were in a relationship and he was the designated third wheel.

Yoongi sighed as he stopped walking, allowing the younger male to catch up to him. Once he did, the younger embraced the older in a tight hug. Jungkook and Yoongi have been friends for a couple years, his parents having no problem with the young male since he wasn't full of scars. Only about three or five. 

Yoongi only tapped his back, not embracing the younger fully.

"Let me go, Jungkook," the elder instructed, Jungkook ruffling his Hyung's black hair after he pulled away from him.

The two continued their journey to school, Jungkook suddenly asking the elder, "What do you think of my hair?"

Yoongi didn't even notice that the younger male had a new hair color, instead of his usual brown hair it was a vibrant reddish pink. The elder looked him up and down, wanting to tell Jungkook he looked really really good with it.

Though he settled with, "You look fine." he didn't feel a cut form on his body because it wasn't a lie, just wasn't the whole truth.

"Do you think it will get Namjoon Hyung to notice me this year?" Jungkook asked eagerly, wanting the honest truth from his best friend.

Yoongi sighed while stopping in his tracks, he turned around and placed his hands on Jungkooks shoulders, "You're a great person Kook, you're nice, sweet, good at everything, if NamJoon doesn't notice you this year then I'll purposely lock you two in a closet."

Jungkook giggled at his Hyung, "Thank you."

Yoongi simply nodded, "Now be quiet so we can go to class."

a/n
Namkook is present in this ff and if you don't like it, gucci, but don't trash it.
Anyways, Welcome to Lie my fifth? Yoonseok fic, I hope you enjoy :]