Chapter 4 - The Wolven Leader

( ???'s POV )

Sitting in my office watching through the hidden camera. They've kidnapped another girl. I watch intently waiting to see what she'll be like, but much to my surprise, when someone comes into the room. She doesn't scream or cry to be let go like all the others.

Instead she glares daggers at him and simply says "The fuck you smirking at?"

I laugh slightly impressed, she's got guts. He starts to walk up to her, saying something that catches my ears "since your homele" just as he says that word she swiftly kicks him between the legs.

She's homeless? Interesting. They must've thought she was an easy kidnap, what are they needing more money for though? Pondering the thought, they guy pulls a gun to her head.

I'm about to change to the other cameras as I think she's about to freeze, cry you know what most young girls do what a guns been put to their forehead.

Except I hear no crying, instead she lets out a dark chuckle "you think I'm scared of a gun?" I furrow my eyebrows a bit confused, has she been face to face with guns before?

"Go on, shoot me" she continues, still looking down. A clear sign she actually doesn't want to be shot. He won't shoot her, he wouldn't waste the money, plus he'd probably get into trouble from the higher ups, in that gang, if he lost a good source of profit.

Instead he brings a hand up and slaps her across the face, whilst stating that a slap will be enough for now and then leaving.

Just as he left, the door to my office opens and in walks Liam, one of my three in commands, and best friends. I have three main in commands, that consist of Liam, and two other close friends of mine, Blake and Ethan.

"Um boss, aren't you supposed to be watching all of the cameras in the base, instead of just one?" He's says laughing

"Yeah" is all I say, I'm still pretty invested into watching this camera to see what this girl does next.

"Interested in a girl are we?" He's asks coming over to watch.

We both watch her next move which seems to just burst out her "FUCKING COWARD!"

Liam lightly giggles at her out burst "she's got ball doesn't she"

He walks over to my desk placing paper work on it. We're currently trying to get more information on our rival gang, the one who have this girl kidnapped. The Brotherhood, They're pretty high up on the most dangerous gangs list. But so are The Wolven, my gang. I became the leader at age 16 as that's when my father died. He was the past leader, I know quite young to become a leader of a dangerous gang but I pulled through.

My eyes glance back at the screen and I realise she is looking right at it. She must have spotted the camera. She has good eyesight, none of the brotherhood have even noticed that it's been there for over 6 months now.

"Looks like she knows she being watched" I say, gaining an interested look from Liam who walks over and watches along to see her next action.

Let's just say we hope she doesn't actually point it out to one of The Brotherhood because then they'd know we have hidden cameras in their base and our plan will be ruined.

But much to our surprise she simply mouths the words 'fuck you' to us. Liam and I give a small chuckle each, "well I guess we don't have to worry about our cover being blown" Liam's phone starts to ring as he says this.

I hear him answer and listen.

"Hello, Ethan. What?   How.. wait ? Ughh" he moans and I shoot him a confused look, silently demanding an explanation. "Okay I'll get back to you, going to explain everything to him, Okay Cya." He hangs up.

"So?" I say awaiting the explanation

"Blake has been took by a couple of The Brotherhood." He's says placing a hand to his forehead

"You can't be serious" I say tiredly "How?"

"He was spotted outside alone, I haven't a clue where he was going but there were too many for him to overpower them alone and for some stupid reason he was unarmed!"

"Why the fuck was he unarmed?" I say mostly to myself. He know The Brotherhood are after us so why would he be out alone and on top of that, unarmed?

Liam shrugs

"Okay get Ethan, and a few guys ready for a quick rescue mission, I don't want to be there longer than we have to. We get Blake and get out. Understood."

"Yep boss" He's says popping the p, obviously finding this whole thing a little funny, I guess I do too, I mean Blake has always been the little brother of the group. It's so typical for him to be in trouble. But boy is he gonna hear it from me when I see him.

I glance back at the camera screen one last time, the girl has fallen asleep. I grin a little, at least she has an off button. For the past 5 minutes she was just shouting to try and annoy her kidnappers. Not the best tactic, but a tactic none the less.