Chapter 3 - Ha, Im not scared

( Rose's POV )

I wake up, my head pounding. I took me a minute but I soon realised I was sitting on a chair with my hands tied behind my back. I was in a room with grey walls and no windows I was confused at first but then it all came back to me, I was just kidnapped! And there's no one to realise I'm gone. That though started to sink in when the door to the room I'm in suddenly opened.

I couldn't make out any of their features at the light was off. Almost like he read my mind, he turned the lights on, I realise it's the guy from before who jumped over the wall. Now that there's light I have a better look at what he looks like, he has dirty blonde hair green eyes and is pretty tall, probably standing at like 6'0 which is nothing compare to my 5'2, I've always been pretty short.

At first he just stands there, watching me to see my reaction, then he just smirks at me. The nerve of this asshole, I hate him. As usual it's myself who starts the conversation

"The fuck you smirking at ?" I'm already pissed, and my not so nice side is already showing. The fact that he is smirking even wider now is making me even more annoyed.

"Well, my doll. Your not so smart are you. I kidnap you, yet your giving me attitude without knowing what I'm capable of." He starts slowly coming towards me

"For one, I am not your doll and for two, I don't care what your capable of, you've kidnapped me. Would I hell give you any type of respect." I say this time being able to steady my voice since I'm more pissed off than scared.

He's now standing right in front of me, he lowers down so that he's just above eye lever with me, I look down being clearly uncomfortable in this situation. He simply just uses two fingers to lift my chin up to look him in the eye. I go to turn my head away but he reacts before me and grabs my chin tightly. I gulp, this guys a freak.

He finally says something whilst fanning his breath against my face. "My, your a cute one. Will make up quite a bit of money on the market."

"What?" I want him to clarify, because I'm hoping my ears didn't just hear market, I am not about to be sold in the black market to some random perv.

"Don't worry, it's not like you had anyone who cared about you anyway, since you where homele-"

Before he could finish his sentence I swiftly, and with force, kicked my foot right between his legs. He doubles over grunting in pain.

I smile from my little victory. "Bet you wished you'd tied my legs as well, Asshole" I say a little too proudly.

He gets up and glares at me, with only rage in his eyes, but then looks down and chuckles. Next minutes he whips out a gun from his waistband and points it in my face. "Got any smart remarks now?" He's says to me in triumph.

I look down and chuckle myself. "You seriously think I'm scared of a gun?" I say darkly, my own father pulled a gun to my face when I was 7. I don't think I'll ever be scared of guns after that. "Go on" I continue "Shoot me, Like you said, I have no one who cares about me so what's the point."

I close my eyes thinking he will actually shoot me. Truth be told, I don't want to die. Life has been horrible enough, I want just one good thing to happen to me then, then I can die somewhat happy.

I'm still waiting but I hear nothing.

I hear him put the gun away and I look up, but as I look up my head is snapped to the side and I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"A slap will suffice for now, wouldn't want to throw away all that money, now would we doll?" He says whilst leaving the room, emphasising on the pet name knowing I hate it. When the door is shut all I can seem to do is shout

"FUCKING COWARD!"

But my eyes quickly snap to something in the top right corner of the room, a camera? Huh? It's tiny, would have missed it if I wasn't so bored as too take a long look around the room. They're watching me, why? I'm so confused. I look straight into the camera and mouth the words 'fuck you'.

(A/N : it's 4am and I'm writing so apologies if it's got any errors :)
Next chapter is going to have someone else POV so should be interesting :P

Once again love ya all
- Em 🖤 )