The rest of my life

The next morning when I work up I kind of jumped when I saw Sawyer sleeping next to me. I mean I knew he was there it just wasn't expecting to go on a trip to run from my problems to find the best damn thing that has ever happened to me! I don't know what we are going to do but at this point, I don't think it matters as long as I have him for the rest of my life I will be happy!

I can hear your thoughts over here!

I looked over to see Sawyer's beautiful eyes staring at me.

Oh yeah, what was I thinking about?

He put his arm over my waist and pulled me over to him. Holding me close to him looking be right in the eyes,

How you wanna go make breakfast.

I couldn't stop laughing at him, your kidding right?

Yes, I don't know what you were thinking about but what I was thinking is that I don't ever wanna wake up to someone else.

I couldn't say anything other then smile.
I snuggled my head into his neck putting my leg over his waist. I could lay here forever!
We just laid there in complete silence for a little while as I traced his chest with my fingertips. My hand starts to getting lower and lower until I reach the top of his boxers, I stick my fingers tips into his boxers and move them slowly, he groans the sound of him send lighting through my body.

Come on! I jumped up out of bed and stood there.

Where are we going?

To take a shower... I started undressing in front of him and started walking to the bathroom.

I looked over my shoulder to see the biggest smirk ever on his face.

I turned on the water and stepped into the shower. I wasn't alone long before Sawyer joined me. As soon as he got in I didn't waste any time I grabbed him and started kissing him. His hands went straight to my ass giving it a quick squeeze before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him. He started leaving a trail of kiss all over my neck which made me arch my back and moan for more.

I wanted him so badly and I wanted him all. Just then he slams me up against the shower wall taking my tit into his mouth, Sucking on my nipple and ever so lightly biting it. I can't hold it together for much longer before I lose it. The things he does to me I've never felt before and I never want it to stop!

After our shower, we both got dressed and went downstairs.

well, I would say I would cook you something but umm I have not food.

its fine we can go somewhere.

sounds good, we will stop later to get stuff so I can make you dinner later.

Or I could make you dinner.

Umm no you already cooked for me now it's my turn.

He just smiled at me as we walked out the door. I was going to take him to my favorite place to eat breakfast. Four Seasons was out of this world I have never had bad food or experience there. Pulse it was right around the corner so how could I not love it.

We pulled into the parking lot.
Well, we are here!

Really! Wow, things are sure a lot closer than back home.

Savannah we've missed you!

I take it you come here a lot?

Yes, probably way too much. I didn't have to tell them anymore they took us to our tables

What can I get you to drink sir?

Umm, Black coffee and a glass of water please and thank you.