Sawyer

I was out for a ride when I came upon a car with a young lady standing at the back of her car.
She was about 5'5 with long brown hair.

With a tip of the hat, howdy Miss.

Hello, you don't happen to know anything about cars, do you?

sorry miss I don't.

Ahh, this is just my luck!

Our local mechanic Jerry would be able to help you through, but you'd have to ride back with me to the ranch to use a phone.

She looked at me then look at the horse then back at me.

So what y'all say as I put my arm out.

I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?

No, you really don't the chance of someone else coming by is pretty slim.

She grabs a hold of my hand and I swing her up onto the back of his horse.
The look in her eye showed she was Nervous and maybe a little even scared.
I looked over my shoulder giving her a little grin I kick Quinn in the side and we took off.

I could feel her tighten her grip and I just chuckled.

Don't worry I won't Drop such precious cargo.

I am Sawyer by the way.

Savannah
thank you for helping me Sawyer, I don't know how long I would have been there.

She just sat there taking in everything. It truly just so peaceful being out here.

So Sawyer, where are you taking me anyway?

To my family's ranch, you were lucky enough to break down on the roadside of our property and I was just out for a ride.

Yeah if that's what you luck. I guess I am lucky then. I let out a small laugh.

So, all of this is your family?

Yeah, it's been in the family since 1895, My dad's great grandad built this place with his bare hands. Been passed down through the family one day my dad will pass it down to me and my brother.

Do you have any other siblings?

Miss Savannah you sure all full of questions?

What about you where are you heading to?

Well, I am still kind of figuring that. It's complicated.

Well, there no better place than here to try to figure things out.

Who would have thought that today I would be out riding a stumble across girl this beautiful!
We started to come over the hill where you could see the ranch. I could hear her gaps in amazement.

Wow, I can't believe how beautiful it is here!

Yeah, it's really nice and peaceful here.

I lived in the country but not like this.

We ride up to the barn I hop down and puts my arms up to her.

Here ill catch you.

You better not drop me!

I couldn't help but smell. How could I hurt something so beautiful?
She jumps down into my arm and
I hesitated for a minute before I put her down.
I could just stare into her beautiful eyes for days.

Thank you.

I just gotta put her away then I'll show to the phone ill be right back.

As I was putting Quinn away I heard. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE!