Everything happens for a reason.

**SAVANNAH**

I really did feel sorry for Sawyer it like his life just came crashing down on him and he had no control I knew that feeling all way too much! I also didn't know what to do to help him.

when I woke up Sawyer was nowhere's around witch I didn't expect him to be around after all that. I looked out the window to see my car. Wait? did I drive last night? oh god, I hope not. I didn't know how long it would be till sawyer came back or if he was even going to. I gathered my thing and heading for my car.

With a dust cloud in my mirror with the ranch sign ever so fatly I couldn't help but get this horrible feeling in my stomach. this was going to hurt sawyer but maybe it is for the better with everything we both have so much going on.

I was on the road for quite some time when I came to a sign saying THANK YOU COME BACK SOON MONTANA. I pulled over to the side of the road and got out of my car. I looked back at the road behind me thinking if I should just turn around right now and find Sawyer. Just then my phone rang making me jump. I looked down to see who it was, it was my bestie I could use her more than ever now.

hellllllooooo!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD I THOUGHT YOU WHERE A GONER!

I started laughing, OH STOP!

What the hell have you been doing?

That's a long story, I broke down got stuck in Montanan was hanging out with a hot cowboy then things got really crazy now I am pulled off on the side of the road wonder if I should go save that crazy hot cowboy or keep hitting the road.

WOW, I guess so. Well, I kind of got bad news!?!

If it has anything to do with asshole I don't care!

umm well, kind of not really I don't know how to tell you. But I think you should come home!

WHAT WHY WOULD I DO THAT?

I don't want to tell you over the phone.

well, it's not like I am just down the road I halfway across the country.

Well, I know that and I 've been trying to get in touch with you.

I am sorry I don't get the best of single out here. I am actually surprised you got through. I really don't know if I want to come back yet. my head is just so messed up still I don't know what to think.

Savannah I love you but I am giving you until then end of the week to be heading back here I cant deal with this you are the only one who can.

love you talk to you soon.

I have no clue what could be happing to why she wants me back so badly but I couldn't honestly care less. I don't care about that asshole or anything that is going on with him.

I stood there looking back and forth do I go forward or go back.......

************************************************************************************************SAWYER*

SAWYER WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

YOU HAVE TO GO!

SAWYER!

The door swings open as her dad comings walking out with her mom Mary ann witch happens to be my mom I guess!

I was so pissed I just wanted to know why she didn't want me?

HI MOM DO YOU THINK WE CAN TALK?

Kate grabbed my hand SAWYER what the hell are you doing?

kate stop!

Are you drunk? why are you here? why don't you ask your mom OH WAIT I MEAN OUR MOM!!

Mary Ann color drained from her face and panic and shock started to settle in.

What is he talking about mom?

I have no clue but he needs to leave now!

Kates dad started walking over to me.

Sawyer you need to go home you know your not allowed here?

Why is that sir is it because you don't want me to see my mom? Is it because of you that my whole life has been a lie?

Kate grabbed my arm Sawyer stop what are you talking about?

YOU AND I ARE BROTHER AND SISTER!

Sawyer your mom passed away we are not related. I don't know what is going with you but your scraeing me and you need to go.

You wouldn't know Kate because your mom had me while your dad was gone and told him I dieded at birth and really my mom adopted me because my dad cheated just like your mom! she didn't want to lose anything so she lied!

SON YOU NEED TO GO!

IAM NOT YOUR SON YOU THROW ME AWAY LIKE TRASH!

Kate here my fake mom left this for you!

I started to walk away my head down tears falling from my face. my heart hurt so badly I couldn't handle it.

SAWYER WAIT!

I stopped turned around to see Kate running towards me.

She wrapped her arms around me. Im sorry I am sooo sorry!

I gave her a hug back. Its okay it not like you knew!

well I knew I had a brother some where I just didn't know it was you.

I looked over at her dad with stock settleing in his face become red.

MARY ANN WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

SIR my mom wanted me to give this to you. I am sorry for disrupting home. have a good day!

I gave kate a hug and walked away I didn't turn back. I was going to do what my mom told me to do get the fuck out of here and do something I wanna do for once. id just hope that I didn't mess thing up with Savannah and that well maybe we could take adventure together. she really does make me feel good and nothing else matters when I am with her.