When It Rains It Pours

Are you the Scott family?

Yes sir, how's my pa doing?

Well, he stuffed from a heart attack. He's slowly coming around we wanna keep him overnight to make sure everything is okay.

Yes sir, may I see him?

I'll take you to him but he should really get his rest.

Okay, I won't stay long.

I grabbed Savannah's hand and started to follow the doctor. My heart started racing as we reached the room. When I turned the corner and walked in I felt the tears pool up. I could let pa see them. I felt Savannah let go of my hand but I quickly grabbed it back.

How are you feeling pa?

Get me out of this damn hospital!

They wanna keep you overnight to make sure your okay.

Oh the hell with them I am fine. They don't know what the hell there're talking about.

Pa!

Son don't you dare get me out of here!

Mr, Scott you should really take it easy. I know I have no place to say anything, but I do believe you should listen to them.

Your right you don't have a place to say anything!

Pa don't talk to Savannah like that she only tries to help.

This is doing you no good Mr. Scott getting all worked up. Why don't you just rest and you can leave in the morning your only gonna sleep the long car ride home anyways.

Savannah makes a very good point pa.

Maybe your right, but I am leaving this hell hole tomorrow.

Yes Sir. Get some rest and I'll be here first thing in the am.

Savannah and I walked out of the room and started down the hall.

So do you mind if we just stay out here tonight?
By the time we got back, it would be 2 am and I would have to leave at 5 am.

Yeah, that fine.

********************************************

WHAT STAY THE NIGHT TOGETHER!
What the hell was he trying to do to me kill me!? A night with just him and I in a room together after what just happened between us no freakin way! But once again my mouth moved before I knew what was happening. I am really glad that I didn't say anything to him that would have been really bad. So glad Mr. Scott is going to be okay he sure is one grumpy old guy! But I would be to if I went through some of the things he did. I may not know any of them well but I feel I've known them for years. They make you feel welcome, happy to see you. Even though Mr. Scott is so grumpy you can tell he has a heart of gold just look at Sawyer. He doesn't talk much about his brother so I am going to say they are not on the good side of each other.

Surprisingly it was a very short trip to the hotel room. I waited in the truck while Sawyer paid for the room. When he came out she had the key swing around his finger. Yeah, they still had keys! No punch in a code or swipe a card and actually key. He opened my door and help me out he kept ahold of my hand as we walked to the room. He opened the door to the room and held it open for me to walk in.

Thank you.
We this is a cute little place, but there's one problem.

What's that?

There's only one bed so I guess you get the floor.

His eyes got wide and I couldn't hold back my smile anymore I just started laughing.

Oh! Someone thinks there funny!

He started walking closer to me, he had a look in his eye that made me very nervous but a good feeling. He put his hand up as if he was going to grab me or tickle me.

I screamed Sawyer no no no don't you dare!
He lunged forward as I tried to get out of the way but she grabbed me. He picked me up and dropped me onto the bed and started tickling me.

Saw Sa SAWYER!
St st STOP! I was about to literally pee my self!

Okay okay, I am sorry.
I moved the hair from my face so I could see him. He took the last strain of hair and tucked it behind my ear. He looked deep into my eyes before leaning down to kiss me.
The kisses grow deeper and longer. Both of our breathing started to get heavier. I grabbed the back of his neck with one hand pulling in closer to me. I wanted him all so badly!

He slipped his hand up my shirt which made me arch my back and grown.
He ran his fingers up and down my side.

Sawyer, I mound
I reached down to find the end of his shirt to pull it up over his head. He only brakes the kiss to take his shirt off.

God damn why is he so sexy!
I ran my fingers down his chest and stopped just before I reach his pants. I wanted every bit of him I needed him!

He took my shirt off and throw it.

Oh, Savannah the things I wanna do to you.

So then what are you waiting for.

He lens down and started kissing me again.
The kissing got faster and faster. Along with our breathing.

He ran his hand all over my body he stopped them at my hips. He undid the buttons to my pants and pulled them off. He flipped me over so fast so that I was on top.
I quickly undid the button to his pants then went back to kissing him. I slid his pants down I could feel him kicking them off. He grabbed my hair giving it a little tug. I couldn't help but to mown while I dug my fingertip into this chest. With one quick flick, my bra hit his chest as I sat there on top of him with my tithes pretty much In his face. He moves my bra and grabs boobies giving them a firm squeeze with a pinch to the nipple I would arch my back asking begging for more!

Ahh, Sawyer, I whisper

He opens his mouth placing it over my nipple he being sucking and biting. I was about to explode I couldn't hold back anymore.

I reached down to find the top of his boxers where I slid my fingers into when I quickly move down to pull off his boxers.
Literally getting smacked in the face with his cock turned me on even more.
I grabbed his dick and being to lick the tip of it I felt him jolt as I did so. I continued to slowly work my way down till he grabbed me pulling me up flipping me over on to my back.

*********************************************SAWYER*

She is sexy as hell and I can't believe she is in front of me necked right now. I want every bit of her. She makes me crazy. The things that happened last night I never want to end. Just like how I could stare at her forever but have to go get Pa.

I ran my fingers across her back.

Savannah wakes up. She started to move so I kept doing it.

Savannah we have to get going.

Okay okay, I am up!

While Savannah got ready I went and checked up out of the hotel. She was waiting at the truck for me.

We both got in and it was kinda awkward at first no one was saying anything. But then she put her hand on mine and everything changed.

When we got to the hospital pa was already waiting by his door.

What the hell took you so long boy!

Pa they wouldn't let you leave till 7 am. It just now 7 am so I am not late.

Get me out of here now damn it.

Savannah went to get someone while I tried to clam pa down if that's even possible.

Thankful when she came back she had someone with her.

Okay he's all ready to go he needs to take it easy and we want to see him in a few weeks to just check up on everything thing. No work Sir!

Ya! Ya!

The drive home was killer Savannah sat in the back and no one said anything the whole way home. When we pulled into the drive I noticed a black mustang and there was only one person who had that car and I just knew this was not ending well.