Sawyer

SAVANNAH!

SAVANNAH!

How is she gone she was just right there!

I have to hurry and find her. It's starting to snow and it's getting cold fast. It's nowhere's close to having it snow but we've had crazier weather then this before. Nothing can happen to her I can't and won't let it happen.

SAVANNAH WHERE ARE YOU?!

The wind was really wiping and the snow was coming down really hard now.

SAWYER...
KATIE I LOST SAVANNAH

WHAT? Oh no

Can you help me?

Of course!

Katie really is the best she has always helped me even though both of our parents would not be happy.

It's been an hour since Savannah went missing and I was starting to think I was never going to find her!

SAWYER I THINK I FOUND HER!

I have my horse a quick kick in the side and took off towards Katie.

I jumped down and there she was sleeping I was hoping underneath the saddle pad.
SAVANNAH WAKE UP!
Savannah, Savannah
Katie, please take the horse I gotta get her home.

GO GO I GOT THIS.

I quickly got back on my horse with Savannah and wrapped in my arms and took off towards the house.

I rushed through the door with Savannah in my arms screaming for my dad.

PA!
PA!

SON, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT?

SAVANNAH, we got separated when it started snowing I found her in the shed underneath the saddle pad. What should I do?

Well, son, you need to get her in dry clothing and get her warm.

I felt horrible this was all my fault!
She has to be okay. I barely know Savannah but she is really special and I have theses feeling for her I've never felt for anyone else. She smile lights up the room. I could stare into her eyes for the rest of my life. Nothing can happen to her I just wanted her to wake up so that I knew she was okay.

I went downstairs to grab something to drink when pa was hanging up the phone.

Doc says to keep an eye on here she'll probably sleep for a while he'll stop by in the morning to check on her.

Thank you pa.

I can see you have an interest in her. I don't want to see you get hurt son so do the right thing.

I really didn't know what he had meant by that.
I've only had one girl if that's what you wanted to call it. We never saw each other unless we were at a rodeo. Everyone made the joke I had a weekend girlfriend and that she wasn't faithful to me. I didn't want to believe them but I should of. We where together for 3years during the summer we would see each other a little more but not much. She was supposed to be coming over for a couple of weeks. Until Katie showed me pictures of her at Katie's ranch all over there helping hand. I've never seen or talked to her again after that.
I went through something after that but I learned she wasn't worth it and just but my head down and worked even harder. I made it easy because I stopped doing rodeos after that for other reasons.