Rules and Information

Hey y'all!!! So, previously I did this writing challenge and due to complications, ended. Since then I have had many requests for me to keep going with it. I have decided to.

Differently than the original one, these prompts will more in depth and give more information about what you're writing. The prompts can be used for writing exercise or full books. If you turn one into a full book, do not feel obligated to credit the idea to me. I gave the basis but you made it into something - something that is yours.

Jumping right in, let's start with the rules.

R U L E S (that i suggest you try to follow)

1) Please know that if you choose to participate in this challenge, you are not required to stick it out until the end. It is okay to miss some days or only do them when you feel like it.

2) I recommend, but don't require, that you spend 20-30 minutes each day on the prompt. Read through it and come up with an idea in your head. Then set a time from anywhere between 20 and 30 minutes, more or less if you need or want, and write. Don't stop. If you don't like it, just restart but don't stop the clock.

3) This is an original idea that I have done and intend to hold onto for very long. I ask that you not copy along. Making a book of prompts is one thing but having them daily and making it a challenge just like this is another thing.

Now other VERY IMPORTANT information

At the bottom of each prompt I will place a list of categories (based off of wattpad's genres) that the prompt falls under. This way you will be able to understand which styles you are practicing in and what you thrive in versus what you think you should work on.

Another thing, much like last time I will be choosing winners. You do not have to do this digitally, doing it on paper or in a notebook is fine. All I ask is that after you write for 20+ minutes on the prompt comment done in the chapter the prompt is. I will randomly select someone to tag in the next chapter. No person will be tagged twice.

If, however, you choose to do this on Wattpad, use the tag #EverdayWritingChallenge so others can see the amazing work you've done and improvement you've made.

Now onto the first prompt!!!!!