• (O) Kise Ryouta x Idol!Reader

En başından başla

"Sup, I'm Aomine Daiki."

"Akashi Seijuro. Nice to meet you."

"Midorima Shintaro, nanodayo."

"Mura *munch* sakibara *munch* Atsushi."

You gave each of them a curt nod, smiling a bit.

"Hello there, Reader. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya."

You look behind you and jump when you see a man with light-blue coloured hair staring at you.

'When did he get there?!'

He holds a hand out to you, and you look at it before slowly doing the same, taking his hand and shaking it.

He smiled at you, and you couldn't help but smile back.

"Nice to meet you.. A-All of you, that is.." You say softly, returning to Kise's side and hiding behind him.

Kise smiled.

"Yeah, she's kinda shy. She spends her life hiding under a rock, so— OUCH!!!"

You had pinched his arm.

"Lying is bad.." You glare at him, and he pouts at you, rubbing his arm.

The group chuckles a bit, and you cannot help but smile, your eyes glancing over their faces.

"Yes, and I don't think she lives under a rock if her face is everywhere." Akashi points out, motioning to the billboards and posters with your face on them.

"Ha! Finally, someone more famous than blondie." Aomine laughed.

Kise pouted.

"Hey! You guys are so mean!"

You smile as you watch Kise bicker with them. It was apparent they had a close bond. Something you hope to have someday with other people.

❀✿❀

It's been months since you became friends with Kise's basketball team. They were pretty cool people. Honest and trustworthy, too.

You are currently at Kise's large house. He is having a Christmas party with his close friends.

"Hey, Reader!" Aomine calls out, reaching out and ruffling your hair.

You squeal and squirm out of his grip.

"Aomine, you bully!" You pout at him, and he chuckles as he watches you fix your hair.

You see Kuroko sitting by himself, and you sit beside him.

"Hey, Kuroko!" He looks at you and smiles.

"Hello, Reader. Enjoying the party?" You look around and shrug.

"It'd be more enjoyable with games or something to entertain ourselves with.

"Ah, I see. Yeah, I guess that would be more interesting." He nodded.

Kise came running in with a massive smile on his face.

"Guys, let's make gingerbread houses! I have all the ingredients in the kitchen," He announced happily.

Murasakibara grabbed hold of all the large basketball players and raced towards the kitchen.

You giggle softly as you watch them, looking around the living room. Since you weren't really into baking, you decided to stay and explore. You walk over to Kise's piano and sit in front of it.

'Wow.. It's been so long ever since I've played the piano..'

Your fingers delicately hovered above the keys before you began playing 'Almost is Never Enough' and singing along with the song.

You were so into the song that you overlooked the audience that snuck in from the kitchen.

Kise sits beside you, startling you when he helps you play. Soon enough, he sang the rest of the song with you, turning it into a duet.

You smile at him, and he smiles back, winking before continuing to play. You don't know why, but that gave you butterflies.

You stare into his eyes as your voices melded together in perfect harmony.

When the song ended, you two stared at each other. It was as if time seemed to stop.

"Kiss her already!"

And just like that, time went back to normal.

Your cheeks burned red as you looked at the rainbow-haired group, not knowing they had been watching the entire time. Instantly, you looked down at your lap, now flustered and embarrassed that they witnessed that.

Akashi and Kuroko shook their heads at Aomine.

"You sure do know how to ruin the moment, Aomine." They lectured.

Nonetheless, Kise took your hand and smiled at you. He nudged his head up, and you followed his gaze.

You look up and blush as you see Murasakibara holding mistletoe above you and Kise. He smiled at you, munching on some gingerbread men.

You look back at Kise with red cheeks. Before you can react, Kise has your cheeks cupped with his hands and crashes his lips onto yours.

'I've been so obvious all this time, Reader. I hope you finally realize. I don't want to keep dropping Hints.'

🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇾​:

🇴​​🇳​​🇱​​🇾​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇬​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​​🇦​​🇧​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇪​​🇵​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​. ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇷​​🇺​​🇨​​🇹​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇮​​🇨​​🇮​​🇸​​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇱​​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇪​. ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​​🇫​​🇪​​🇳​​🇸​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇾​​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇪​​🇱​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇱​​🇪​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇩​/​🇲​​🇺​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​.

❀✿❀

♛ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ♛ 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 ♛ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 ♛