Ya Wanky Bastard!

Y/n's P.o.v.

We had parked next to Barnes and Nobles. Aziraphale had taken Crowley in with him, in human form of coarse. I sit in the car and rest my head against the steering wheel. My eyes sting from the amount of sun in Oklahoma. London isn't this sunny all the time. I close my eyes and sigh. I let my mind wonder until I feel someone sitting in the seat next to me. Funny I don't remember the door opening up. I sit up slowly and open my eyes as I'm turning to see who it is. Micheal smiles at me. Not a soft nice smile. One that holds secrets and is mocking. I pinch the bridge of my nose in irritation and shake my head. "What do you want Michael?" I ask as I let my nose go. Michael frowns and shakes her head slowly. "Don't play games with me Micheal. You never show up unless you want something. I remember a few centuries back. The 1800s if I'm not mistaken. When I had to hide Crowley and I from you when you came to pester MY Angel about some dumb shit. Just because you're a spoiled bitch and could do so." I say clenching my teeth together tightly. Afraid I'd say more than that and end up ripping her to shreds. She raises a brow and clears her throat. "I want to know where Aziraphale is" she says as she sneers at his name. "Why? And don't say my Husband's name if you're going to sneer. If anything, you don't deserve to say his name" I say clipping my words sharply. She scoffs and I start my car as I glance up to see that Aziraphale and Crowley are still browsing the book store. I pull out and start driving so I have something to do as to not strangle the angel. I buckle Micheal in, as to not get the idea to slam on my breaks and send her flying through the window. She flinches away from me and I glance up to see that she has fear hidden deep in her eyes. She quickly puts the shield she let down for only a moment back up. I pull my hand away and continue driving. I sigh and tap my fingers silently to a tune in my head. "Micheal?" "What Demon?" She asks sharply. I ignore her sharp tone and sigh again. "Micheal why do you hate me? I thought angels were creatures of love" I say watching the road carefully. I take off my glasses and set them down on the dashboard. I blink slowly at the Eastern sun. Micheal sighs and shakes her head after awhile. "I don't hate you. But I thought demons were creatures of desire and evil" she says slowly. I shake my head, "only if you choose. But you have to be careful on how you show it. You still have to do things that seemingly are evil. Like Crowley." I chuckle and shake my head "he glues coins to the sidewalk. He also flattens tires" I roll my eyes at that. "But he doesn't want to be fallen. He actually didn't fall. So much as vaguely saunter downwards."  I turn off the highway towards a mall. Once I find a parking space I park and shut off the vintage bug. I turn to look at Michael and she smiles softly. "Yes?" I ask as I unbuckle myself. "I never knew that you had such beautiful e/c eyes. They are enchanting" she says adverting her gaze. She unbuckles and we get out and shut the doors softly. I lock the doors and we walk up to the entrance.  "Micheal why did you really come to Tulsa?" I ask as we enter and a gust of cool air wraps around us. "I came to tell you that.... God answers to you more often than you think. You're God's favorite because you try so hard to fight what you were born to be. You want to save the world. Even if it means doing it all alone." She sighs and we make our way into adult novelties store. We had made it half way to the back before I noticed. My face turns pink and I start to panic. "Micheal before you say anything more. I'm going to say I didn't even notice where we were walking and I'm not trying to tempt you. I am so sorry" I say as I feel my chest tighten up in panic. She looks around and her face flushes. "I-It's fine. Let's just go" she says grabbing my wrist to drag me out. We decided the food court would be best and we order some boba tea to get the rest of the conversation started.