You Asked For It

So there is this book y'all should read. It's a Good Omens Au book. I highly recommend it. Abstract2000 writes it and it is very well written. Check it out y'all.

-----------

Y/n's p.o.v.

I was washing dishes. But I had to force myself to. I was feeling very unmotivated lately. I had just finished up the last dish when Aziraphale and Crowley walked in with a wrapped gift. They sat it on the table. I dry my hands and walk over to them. "What's this?" I ask pointing at the gift. They both smile at me and Crowley picks it up and thrusts it into my hands. I look at them a bit confused. "Unwrap it" Aziraphale says softly. I untie it and open the box slowly. I sit the lid down on the table and unfold the golden paper with sparkles. Once I unfold the paper I stare at the article of clothing in shock. "It's your size right?" Crowley asks a bit nervously. I look at the size and nod. "Well we plan on taking you out to dinner" Aziraphale says, I guess he's hinting that he wants me to get cleaned up and put on the dress. I chuckle and nod and take the golden dress out of the box and walk into the bedroom.

~time skip after shower, dress, and makeup~

I walk out of the bedroom and give them a small twirl. The dress twirls it's silken fabric around my legs. Crowley comes up and gives me a soft peck on the lips. I chuckle "Love why do you let you hair hang in your eyes?" I ask as I hand him a brush and hair tie. He smiles and brushes his hair as he holds the hair tie in his mouth. I feel my unnecessary breath catch in my throat. 'I need that hair tie now' I think to myself and I squeeze my thighs tightly together. He puts the top half of his hair up. He hands me back the brush and I miracle it back in the bathroom. "To the Bentley we go!" He says pointing to the front door. I chuckle as they both offer me an arm each and we all walk out the door. We get in the Bentley and Crowley drives like a mad man. A mad man in a black Bentley. I hold on to both of their thighs as Aziraphale holds on to the 'oh shit' handle. Queen blasting very loudly in our ears. Aziraphale covers my hand with his in a tight grip. We look at each other "pray that we make it there alive" I whisper to him. He nods and starts muttering under his breath. We surprisingly make it to the restaurant in one piece. I pry my locked fingers from Crowley's thigh and help Aziraphale pry my other hand off. "Sorry" I say moving my stiff fingers. They snap, crackle, and pop. "I remember when that was the sound my cereal made" I say chuckling as we file out of the car. "First warning" Crowley says as he holds open the door open to the sushi restaurant we were dining at. I blush and walk in. My gaze falls on how up scale this restaurant is. "Reservation for Aziraphale" Aziraphale says to the hostess kindly. She smiles and leads us to a private room set up for a romantic dinner. After we are seated we are served lots and loads of sushi. I eat till my hearts content, we laugh and talk about what we are going to do once we actually go on a honeymoon. They are still suggesting Alpha Centuri. After we had stuffed ourselves with sushi we ask for the check and pay. We get out into the Bentley and I sigh and slouch. I pinch my stomach softly as Aziraphale and Crowley talk about how they were thinking about getting a laptop or something. 'Maybe I should lay off the food for a bit' I look at my reflection in the rear view mirror. "My cheeks are a bit pudgy too, whelp no food till I lay off the sweets" then all of a sudden the Bentley was thrown in park and I had both my husbands looming over me. "D-did I say that out loud?" I ask chuckling nervously. "Y/n dear can you reach back there? I think I left one of my books in the floorboard" Aziraphale says with a sweet smile. 'Oh good, I don't think they heard' I think to myself. "Okay" I say turning around getting on my knees. I bend over the seat and try to reach the floorboard but can't reach. So I prop myself a bit higher to see if I can touch it to feel around. That's when the back of my dress is lifted and I feel skin connect with skin. I jump as my ass cheek stings slightly. I peek over my shoulder to see Crowley with his hand on my ass cheek. I blush and noticed that Aziraphale has the back of my dress bunched up in his hand. "Now are you going to be a good girl or am I going to have to show you want naughty girls get when they aren't nice to themselves?" He asks pulling his hand away. I blush " but I'm too big!" I whine. His hand connect with my already pink cheek again. But a bit harder. "I guess I have to punish you Kitten" he says hooking his slender finger into the edge of my panties and slowly pulls them down. I blush and squirm but Aziraphale holds my hips firmly in place. Crowley flicks his tongue out. "You're already soaking Love" he says spreading my legs apart slightly. I blush and look down at the floorboard trying catch my breath. I feel his serpentine tongue insert itself inside of me. I cover my mouth quickly. Trying not to moan. He pulls in tongue out and smacks my ass again. "I want to hear you" he growls. I nod and uncover my mouth. He nods "good girl" he says as he licks my clit softly. I moan breathlessly as he continues to do it over and over again. My legs start to tremble and I can feel the knot wind tighter. He inserts a finger inside of me and starts to thrust it in and out a a quick pace and that's when the knot snapped. I scream out his name and he pulls out his finger licking it clean. He licks up my sticky mess and pulls my panties up and Aziraphale fixes my dress and they place me back in my seat softly. I catch my breath as Crowley puts the Bentley in drive and drives us back to our flat with a smirk on his lips. Oh he's going to pay.