Coffee Is Not My Friend

Y/n's p.o.v.

Aziraphale suggested we go to a small Cafe a few blocks away. It was bright and hot, so I suggested we not eat outside. Even though my sunglasses helped block the sun light. It was still painful to be out there. My eyes were starting to go back to their normal eye color as well. But they weren't just yet so I still wore the glasses. Aziraphale ordered a highly caffeinated drink for Crowley. He orders me a Mocha Exspresso. I had walked over to where Crowley was sitting sipping on his coffee. "Is it good?" I asked him while sipping on my own. He nods and I watch as Aziraphale talks to the cashier. For some reason I feel a rush of jealousy wash over me. I look at my coffee and focus on how it tastes. "Are you okay Y/n?" I hear Crowley ask softly. I nod once and sigh. Aziraphale comes over and pulls up a chair next to me. "Are you okay Darling?" He asks while placing a hand on my shoulder softly. I nod and smile at him. "you know it's not best to lie to an Angel. Let alone your own husband" he says with a look of concern. I sigh and slump over in defeat. "I-I've been having these bad... Dreams... We'll call them that for now. But it's about me murdering people" I say as I try to keep calm. "Are they dreams? Or are they memories?" He asks softly. I glance up at him. Ready for him to tell me he wants nothing to do with me. "Memories" I whisper. He looks at me and grabs my hand. "We'll get through it together" he says then looks at Crowley. "Right Co- What the?" I look at Crowley and see him practically vibrating in his seat. I raise a brow then grab his coffee cup. It was bone dry. "We might want to go before he explodes" I say standing up and grabbing Crowley and briskly walking out the door. Crowley who is fully of crack in liquid form, swoops me up in his arms and takes off running down the street. I clutch at his suit trying to not scream. I already look as if I've been kidnapped. Aziraphale is running behind us. Shouting profanities at Crowley, while waving his fist in the air. I chuckle and turn to look at Crowley who is smiling like a huge dork. He looks down and winks at me. I blush and turn back to see Aziraphale still fuming and chasing us. I giggle and Crowley starts to slow down. I take this as a chance to swig down the last of my coffee and throw it away. Aziraphale catches up to us and after he straightens his suit he gives Crowley a swift smack in the back of the head. Crowley puts me down and rubs his now aching head. I giggle and start walking and as I'm walking we come across a car lot. It was a run down old car lot as well. No body seemed to be present so I walked up and saw a beautiful vintage volts wagon bug. I squeak and rush over to it. While Aziraphale was dealing with Crowley I noticed that this car lot is abandoned. I shrug and pilfer through the car and find a key. It was a bit rusted so I did some miracling and when I opened my eyes, my face flushed. I had over shot my miracle and the whole car was brand new. A beautiful dark blue. Kind of like, oh what was that show with the police box? It was that police box blue. Oh well. I position myself in the driver's seat and start the bug. I see Aziraphale and Crowley jump and then rush over. "What are you doing" Aziraphale asks worriedly. "Getting a car. Hop in." Aziraphale then shoves Crowley in the backseat. He's clearly still upset. And then crawls into the passenger seat. He shuts the door as do I and I turn on to the road and start to drive to where ever I can think of. The first place I can think of is the Tulsa Zoo. It's about two hours away so I turn on the radio and find that "Highway to Hell" was playing. I feel them staring at me. I grin and sing along to it. They watch me as I tap my fingers on the steering wheel and bob my heat to the beat.

Third person's p.o.v.

Aziraphale and Crowley watch as their wife sings and moves to the music. Both of them thinking that maybe they should restrict her music rights.

Crowley's p.o.v.

After about thirty minutes on this road trip to who knows where. I start to get bored. The coffee still working it's magic in my veins. I smirk and turn into my serpent form and slither under Aziraphale's seat. His legs are slightly spread apart and so I bring myself up and into the front floorboard. He still hadn't noticed and I slithered partly up his seat and with my nose I slightly rubbed against his groin. His speech with interupted with a soft gasp and moan. He looks down at me and blushes. I quickly make my way back into the back seat. I saw that he was flustered. Oh this is going to be fun.