Punishment

Y/n's p.o.v.

I groan as we step back into the air conditioned flat. Crowley and I practically melt on to the floor once we get inside. We both lay on the hard tile and you can see the steam coming off our over heated bodies. I close my eyes briefly before I hear someone tapping their foot quickly. I groan and peel myself off the floor and look up. "Yes Azzy?" I ask switching to the other cheek. "You embarrassed me in public. All I wanted was a nice day out with you guys" he says pouting. I look up at him again. "N-no pouting!" I say closing my eyes. I roll over painfully as my skin sticks to the floor. Crowley had turned himself into a snake and was under the leather couch. I glare at him and he flicks his tongue out at me. I see Aziraphale trying to pick me up but I bolt up and click the radio as I get up. The song 'I just wanna run' by  The Downtown Fiction starts playing. "You're going to have to snag me love" I say running into the kitchen and standing on the dining table. He rushes after me and scowls at me. "Get down from there!" He says puffing his cheeks. "Some times I feel I married two children" he says moving closer to the table. I snap my fingers and turn myself into a hamster and run off the table and into the living room. "Oh for fuck's sake!" I hear him curse from the kitchen. That shocks both Crowley and I so much that we turn back to our human forms. He storms into the living room. We both stand there as he comes up to us and then we try to run as he grabs us by our ears. "You two are in deep shit! Don't think you're getting out of it so easily" he says dragging us to the bedroom. He pushes on the bed and then goes through a black bag he had in the corner of the room. He pulls out something frilly and black and white. I raise a brow as he throws them at us. I move the fabric from my face and get it out of my mouth. Once I do that I hold it up and my face goes beet red. It's a lot less fabric than what I thought.  It's very open and very lewd. Hell even Crowley is blushing (picture below).

I look at Aziraphale with a look of what I was hoping came across as disbelief

I look at Aziraphale with a look of what I was hoping came across as disbelief. He chuckles "you made it worse the second you ran away from me" he says motioning for me to put on. I do and then I look at Crowley. "What about Sir Serpent here?" I ask bitterly. Aziraphale chuckles again and hands him something a bit different. We both have very open outfits and Crowley blushes vigorously at what his was. It was more like something a stripper would wear (picture below).

Once he put his on, because we don't want this to be any worse than it already is

Once he put his on, because we don't want this to be any worse than it already is. We turn to him. He looks us both up and down then smirks. "Now you two will do everything I say or there will be more consequences" he says with a mischievous glint in his eye. "now to make sure you both don't try to get each other in trouble. If one gets in trouble so does the other" Crowley and I look at each other. After a shared expression of 'dont you dare' crosses our faces we turn back to Aziraphale. "Now the first thing I want you to do are some chores. Crowley I want you scrubbing the bathroom. Y/n I want you scrubbing the kitchen" I scoff and raise my eyebrows. "Is this because I'm a woman I have the kitchen?!" I say a bit loudly. Aziraphale raises a questioning brow at me. Warning me I misspoke. My face turns red and I look down muttering an apology. He nods and goes on. "I want the flat completely spotless. Do you both understand?" We both nod. Then he waves us away. As we walk out of the bedroom we turn to each other. Both possibly thinking the same thing. 'When did he grow a pair?'

~time skip after a lot of scrubbing~

I am under the sink grabbing some bleach when I feel a hand slide across my bare ass. I squeak in surprise and hear Aziraphale chuckle and pull his hand away. I crawl out and turn on my knees to face him. I look up at him and smiles slightly as he sweeps his gaze across the kitchen. An amused look crosses his cute face. He let's his gaze fall on me. I blush and can't hold the eye contact and look at my lap. He squats down and lifts my chin with a finger. "It's going very well Princess. Keep it up and you might be rewarded" he says placing a soft kiss on my lips then stands up and stalks away. I gulp dryly and get up. I start making bleach water and scrubbing the counters and stove.

Crowley's p.o.v.

I am in the bathtub scrubbing the subway tiles when I hear someone step in the bathroom. I turn to see Aziraphale leaning against the door frame. I blush and turn back to scrubbing. "Looking good My Dear" he purrs. I shiver at his words. He walks over to me and I turn to look at him. Not being able to keep his gaze. A damn angel making me feel like a helpless child. He kisses my lips softly. "Keep up the good work and you might be rewarded." He says smirking and walks out with a sway in his hips. I gulp trying to focus. I go back to scrubbing. Not want to be punished for slacking off. Who knew what he would do. I didn't know about this side of him till a few hours ago.

------
A/n: so the other part of their "punishment" will be published later after I've gotten some good sleep. I just woke up and wanted to finish this before I fell back asleep.