Smexy Time

Y/n's p.o.v.

I yawn and stretch. The popping in my spin scares me and I fall off the bed with a thud. Aziraphale rushes from the small kitchen in our Hotel room and Crowley jumps up from a dead sleep. I chuckle softly "s-sorry" Aziraphale sighs in relief and Crowley helps me up.  "Where did you go last night?" Crowley asks in a hushed whisper once Aziraphale went back into the to kitchen. I rub the back of my neck "trial" I whisper softly. "I'm sorry but I thought you said trial" Crowley says blinking rapidly. I look at him with a soft gaze. His face gets red. I'm assuming from rage. "My father saved me and sent me back here" I say leaving out what they did before trial.  He hisses and I sigh. "I am fine, love" I say getting up and grabbing some clothes and heading to the shower. I turn on the water to the perfect temperature and slide off my clothes and sit my shades on the counter. I slip into the shower and sigh happily as I feel the tension slowly let go. I start to wash my hair and massage the soap into my scalp. I sigh happily again. Then I feel something touch my leg. I jump up and scream while grabbing the shower curtain. Yanking it down with me as I fall.

Crowley's p.o.v.

The sudden and unexpected slamming into my body, I am forcefully transformed back into my human form. "FUCKING HELL Y/N!!" I yell as she tries to get up. Aziraphale bursts through the door. Then relaxes when he sees it's only us. I try to move but am stuck. "I'm stuck!" Y/n and I say at the same time. Aziraphale chuckles and scoops us both up and brings us to the main room with the beds. He sits us down gently and looks at us. "You're stuck in the shower curtain" he says tapping his head. "NO DIP SHERLOCK!" Y/n snaps as she tries to wiggle free but makes it worse. She stops and sighs. "Help?" She asks softly. Aziraphale nods and untangles us quickly but with all of Y/n's wiggling I had a slight problem. She sits up and jumps with a squeak. She looks behind her and turns back to me with a smirk. I shake my head vigorously. She rocks back and forth and I moan softly. Aziraphale turns his attention back to us and blushes. "No fair! I want to have fun too" he whines as he crawls up next to me and kisses me deeply. I kiss back as I feel Y/n straddle me and sheath herself with my cock. I moan at the sudden tightness. She starts off slowly and then picks up the pace. Aziraphale then starts to attack my neck with his soft lips and smooth tongue. I moan at the amount of pleasure I was feeling. "I-i-i- aahhhhhh" I moan as I feel the explosion of pleasure erupt from my body. I hear Y/n scream in pleasure as she finds her release. She slides off of me panting and Aziraphale slips down and licks me clean. Y/n smiles at me softly then she gasps as Aziraphale licks her clean as well. He pulls up, licking his lips happily. "I love the way both of you taste" he says as Y/n gets back up and takes the shower curtain. "I'm going to finish my shower now" she says walking back to the bathroom.