Flaming Sword?

Y/n's P.o.v.

I am walking along the wall with my golden wings stretched out to catch the sun's warming rays. It's surprisingly not warm in Hell. It's actually very cold and damp. Not really what I want to be in. I like the warmth. I yawn and place my arms behind my head walking once again. Then I hear the gates of Eden open up. I go to the edge of the wall to see what's going on. I mean I'm really not supposed to be here. So I didn't know if I caused it. I see the humans Adam and Eve leaving the garden. I see that they have a flaming sword. I had seen an angel with a sword just like that, monitoring the gates. I jump back when I hear two voices. I peak over to see an angel... Well the angel that DID have the flaming sword. Also the demon Crawley. I slowly make my way over to them. "Well that went down like a lead balloon" Crawley says to the angel. I clear my throat and they both about fell off the edge of the wall. I grab both of them by their clothes and yank them back. They fall straight on their ass. I chuckle and help them up. Crawley looks up at me with his beautiful serpent like eyes. The angel looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "P-Princess?" Crawley studders, I smile sweetly at him. He kneels in front of me. My face heats up and I advert my gaze. "Princess please I beg of you don't tell your father!" He begs grabbing my hand.  "C-Crawley!" I exclaim. He let's go and stands back up. "I promise I won't tell my father" I say with a sad sigh. "What's wrong Darling?" The angel asks. "I just want friends. I don't like Hell." I sigh heavily "I'm so lonely" I rub my face. The angel grabs my hand gently. "My name is Aziraphale, protector of the garden of eden" he says with a cute little smile. "W-why are you telling me this?" I ask shyly. "Because to be good friends I think it's proper to introduce yourself" he says. I blush and nod "I'm Y/n, you probably know the rest of my title" I say shyly looking away. The Crawley takes my other hand and looks at me seriously. "Yes?" I ask shocked. "Princess if you can befriend an angel, can you befriend a demon too?" He asks, looking me in the eyes. I nod and they both let go of my hands. I stare out at Adam and Eve. "You gave them your flaming sword didn't you?" I ask Aziraphale. He fidgets nervously. I smile slightly and look at him. "I don't think it should be a problem" I say as all three of us watch them go off into the dangerous world. I hear something I'm not familiar with. Thunder. I move my wings to shield them both from the first drops of rain the world has ever seen. They both scoot closer to get better coverage. It all happened because I was somewhere that I wasn't supposed to be. I had made two great life long friends.