Your Eyes!

Y/n's p.o.v.

I rub my eyes and slowly untangle myself from Crowley and Aziraphale. We must have fallen asleep last night. I yawn and then close my mouth quickly. "ew baby dragon breath" I whisper to myself. I look around and see I'm in Aziraphale's bookshop. I find his bathroom and miracle myself a toothbrush and toothpaste. I start brushing my teeth. After I'm done I rinse my mouth out and then look in the mirror. I jump and fall on my ass. I get back up and look again. I saw right the first time. My eyes are golden. Not like an Amber gold. It's gold like my wings. It's unnatural, I can't walk around London like this! I rush back to Aziraphale's room and wake them up. They sit up and yawn. "Uuuuuhhhh, Crowley. Love do you have extra sunglasses?" I ask looking away so they don't see my eyes. "What's wrong?" They both say at the same time. I slowly bring my eyes to theirs. They gasp and they both start to panic. Great, I didn't need them to panic too. I sigh and cough to get their attention. "Y/n what are we going to do!?!?" Aziraphale says grabbing my shoulders. "Sunglasses, food, then plan" I say as my stomach rumbles. They nod and get dressed as quickly as possible. I miracle some clean clothes and before I know it we are in the Bentley speeding to the Ritz. Crowley reaches across me and opens the glove department and pulls out a pair of sunglasses. He hands them to me. I put them on and smile they both look at me. "Look I'm Crowley!" I say giggling. They both blush and Crowley about hits a woman on the sidewalk. "THE ROAD!!!" I scream grabbing the wheel and steering us back to safety. Crowley looks at the road and pulls up to the Ritz. We quickly get inside and grab a table. I sit in the middle. Like I always have over the centuries. I've been in the middle since the beginning. We order wine and some food. As we wait they just sit and stare at me. "Yes?" I ask, raising a brow. "So do you feel any...... Different?" Crowley asks a bit slowly. "No. Well I mean my dream scared the hell out of me." I say shuddering at the thought. "Well it could be because we all kind of chose our own side" Aziraphale says unfolding and refolding his napkin several times. I shrug "I really don't want to talk about it. I'm just hungry so yeah. Oh! How long was I out" I ask as the waiter pours out wine then leaves. "A month" Crowley says softly. I chuckle "it's better that a century" "but you nearly burned us alive" Aziraphale says not making eye contact. My smile fades "I knew I was scared of what my dream was about but I didn't know I was that scared" I say softly. After a bit of silence the waiter brings us our food. We eat and don't say anything until a though comes across my mind. "What would you do it we all three got married?" I ask softly as I look at the salad that was recently placed in front of me. I hear Crowley almost choke and Aziraphale's fork clatter against his plate. "S-sorry. Forget I asked." I say pushing away my salad. "I have to use the little girls room" I say standing up and heading to the restroom.