Pay Back

Y/n's p.o.v.

I knew what I was getting myself into when I married theses two dorks. But I never thought that I'd be doing this. They were both fast asleep on the bed. Strange thing is, talking to Crowley's plants had kind of set this into motion. I mean this was a lot of planning and I needed to vent about my plan and they well... Listened. Anyway I had kind of had a hand in their sudden tiredness. I mean what's the point in having celestial powers if you couldn't put them to celestial use? I had tied their hands and feet. I wasn't about to let them get away with the whole, tricking me in the Bentley thing. I mean, yes it felt great, but I was open for God, Satan, the whole FUCKING WORLD TO SEE!! I take a calming breath and compose myself before I knock three times of the metal door frame. They slowly come to and I smirk and slink into the room. They blink groggily at me. "Well I see you two had a good nap" I purr. They try to move to rub their eyes but find themselves to be unexpectedly bound. Their attention snaps to me. Fully awake and attentive. "Now. You both know that I am very... How do I say this? Modest? Yes I believe that's the word I'm looking for. I'm very modest when I'm out in public and technically when the Bentley is in an empty parking lot it's still in public." I say with a grim grin. They both gulp and look at each other a bit scared. I mean they should be, you don't mess with the daughter of Satan and get off scotch free. I mean really... okay maybe sometimes you did. I'm not evil. I'm just mean.... some times. Anyways, back to what was happening. I snap my fingers and they are both naked. I purr and trace a finger on Crowley's bare chest. I feel him shiver under my finger tip. "Now" I say crawling up on the bed in between them, "You have to ask permission before you cum" I smile like a child in a candy shop. "If you don't ask permission then there will be some not so fun punishments" I say grabbing both their erect member in my hands. I start off slowly, they squirm and I go a bit faster. Crowley bites his lip and I smirk and slow my hand on his shaft down. "I want to hear you~" he whimpers and I pick up the speed again. I hear both of them start moaning breathlessly as I pick up the pace. "C-c-c-c-can I c-c-cum?" I hear Aziraphale. I smirk and nod slightly as I continue with him. He soon releases and I lick my hand clean. After a few more moments I hear Crowley trying to get something out but can bring his voice higher than a breathless whisper. I lean down slowly down the pace for a moment. "What is that dear?" I ask smirking. "c-can I-I-I c-c-c-c-c-c-um" he find gets out. I nod and pick up the pace again. He releases and I clean up his sticky contents as well. I purr and snap my fingers. They are unbound and completely dressed. They lay there breathless and sweaty as I get up and go to the kitchen washing my hands. "Who wants lunch?" I ask with a sweet smile.